*Minimum order of 200 cards
**Applies to online and in-store international transactions done in foreign/non-Peso currency.
***Applies to in-store international transactions only done in Peso currency.
****Effective on January 2021. Charging of fee will start on July 2021
*****Applies to policy decline transactions only (i.e. insufficient funds, invalid PIN, expired card, etc).
Loading your BPI ePay Gift Card is easy and convenient using the various BPI channels.
I. BPI Online
1. Log in to BPI Online using your BPI Online user ID and password.
2. Click “Transfer Money” tab, then “Load Prepaid Card” tab.
3. Choose a source account.
4. Enter the amount to be loaded.
5. Click “Load to 3rd party prepaid card”.
6. Key in the 16-digit BPI ePay Gift Card.
7. Click “Next”, then “Confirm” to confirm your loading transaction details.
8. Click “Yes” for the 6-digit code to be sent via SMS.
9. Enter the 6-digit code sent to your mobile number, then click “Submit”.
10. Click “Submit” and wait for the confirmation prompt.
11. The amount transferred will automatically be credited to your BPI ePay Gift Card.
II. BPI Mobile App
1. Log in to the new BPI Mobile app.
2. Tap the Side Menu icon found at the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Transfer”, then select “Load Prepaid Card”.
4. Fill in the required details and tap “Next” to proceed.
5. Get the One-Time PIN (OTP) by tapping "Yes, send me the code".
6. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and tap "Submit".
7. The amount transferred will automatically be credited to your BPI ePay Gift Card.
If you don’t have a BPI Deposit Account, you can still load your BPI ePay Gift Card via BPI Cash Accept Machines.
*Maximum load is Php 20,000
III. BPI Cash Accept Machines
1. Insert your BPI ePay Gift Card in the card slot.
2. Select your preferred language.
3. Select “Cash Deposit” as transaction, then “Prepaid”.
4. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
5. Insert notes/ money bills in the cash slot.
6. Verify your deposit amount and confirm.
Service Advisory: Effective October 1, 2021, we will be discontinuing over-the-counter loading for Prepaid Cards. For the terms and conditions click here.