Your virtual BPI ePay Mastercard can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted online here and abroad.
Use it just like how you would use a credit card for online purchases.
1. Select Mastercard Credit Card as mode of payment.
2. Input the following card details:
a. 16-digit Virtual BPI ePay Mastercard number
b. CVV 2/ Card Verification Value 2
c. Card Validity period
3. Confirm the transaction.
To unmask your card details, kindly follow these steps:
1. Log in to BPI Mobile App.
2. Go to Other Services and choose Card Control.
3. Click "Show details" and finish the One-Time PIN validation.
When linking your Virtual BPI ePay Mastercard to PayPal, please make sure your card has at least Php 150 load. PayPal charges USD 1 to link your card to your PayPal account, and Php 100 when you verify your card. After successfully verifying your card, PayPal will return the Php 100 to your PayPal account in the form of PayPal credits.
How to link your Virtual BPI ePay Mastercard to PayPal:
1. Sign-up/ Log-in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Profile".
3. Select "Add/Edit Credit Card".
4. Select "Mastercard" as card type
5. Enter your Virtual BPI ePay Mastercard details.
6. Click "Add Card".
7. Your Virtual BPI ePay Mastercard is now viewable in your PayPal Profile. To finalize linking of your card to Paypal, click "Confirm My Card" to allow PayPal to send a 4-digit verification code you need.
To retrieve your 4-digit PayPal verification code, please view your card transaction history via BPI Online or BPI Mobile app (Card must be enrolled and viewable in Online Banking) or by sending a request with your 16-digit Virtual BPI ePay Mastercard Number via email to email@example.com.