The BPI Credit Card is delivered inactive in compliance with BSP Circular 808. This applies to cards that are new, for renewal, and for replacement for both principal and supplementary cards.
This is an enhanced security measure that is part of our continuous efforts to protect your accounts.
How to activate your credit card
1. Text BPIACT <space> last 10 digits of your BPI Credit Card.
e.g. BPIACT 0123456789
2. Send the message to 225689.
1. You must be the principal cardholder to be able to activate the card. Please make sure to use the same mobile number that you registered in our records.
2. Your request for credit card activation will be processed within 2 banking days.
3. For supplementary cards, the principal cardholder is required to activate the card.
4. Card activation through SMS is self service. This will not require a call from BPI. BPI will never contact you to ask for your account information and One-Time PIN (OTP).