Using the new BPI App:
1. Log in to the new BPI app and tap "Transfer" from the bottom menu.
2. Tap "To another BPI account" and select the source account in "Transfer from".
3. Select the bank you want to send money to and choose between InstaPay or PESONet, or scan/upload the recipient's QR code.
4. Enter the amount you want to send and tap "Continue".
5. Enter your Mobile Key or authenticate via biometrics.
You're done! Enjoy zero fees for transfers under Php 1,000 via Instapay until September 30, 2023.
Using the old BPI mobile app and/or via BPI web browser:
This requires having Mobile Key active on the older BPI Mobile app.
If you have already activated Mobile Key on the new BPI app, we recommend transacting there instead.
1. Login to the BPI web browser and BPI app
2. Select “Transfer Money” from the menu selection.
3. Select “Transfer to another bank”.
4. Select the bank you want to send money to and fill in the details.
5. Choose whether to:
- Enter the recipient's account number
- Upload/scan the recipient's QR code**
- Enter the recipient's registered mobile number***
- Enter the recipient's registered email address***
6. Confirm the details of your transaction.
7. Use your Mobile Key PIN or smartphone’s biometrics to approve.
**See the list of participating banks and financial institutions that allow InstaPay transfers via QR code. You may also visit the BSP website to get regular updates on the participating institutions.
*** Available to Chinabank, Metrobank, RCBC, and Unionbank only.
Note: A transfer fee of Php 25 per transaction will also be deducted from your account.