For the sender:
1. On the BPI Mobile app, swipe up and tap "BPI to Cash." You may also go to BPI Online and click "BPI to Cash" under Inquiry and Other Services.
2. Select LBC as your cash pickup partner.
3. Enter the amount.*
4. Enter the recipient's name** and mobile number.
5. Confirm the details by checking the certification box and tap on “Next".
6. Enter your email address and your name.
7. Select "Bank of the Philippine Islands."
8. Enter your BPI Online username and password.
9. Select an account.
10. Enter the One-Time Pin (OTP).
11. Get the 13-digit BPI to Cash reference code that will appear on the confirmation screen and send it to the receiver.
For the receiver:
1. Receive the 13-digit BPI to Cash reference code from the sender.
2. Go to the nearest LBC branch.
3. Inform the teller that you are claiming via BPI to Cash.
4. Present a valid ID*** and the 13-digit reference code upon claiming.
5. Get the cash.
*A service fee of Php 99 will be charged per send out. **Recipient's name must match receiver’s ID upon pickup. ***Check the list of valid IDs accepted by LBC.