*The Php 50.00 transfer service fee is temporarily waived from March 18 until September 30, 2020.
*The maximum aggregate amount for InstaPay, BPI to Cash, and BPI Transfer to Anyone feature is only up to Php 50,000 per day, for every regular BPI Peso Savings or Checking Account (source account). A fee of Php 50 is charged for every Instapay transaction when sending to other banks and e-money issuers.
Instantly transfer funds to your friends, families, or other bank accounts via BPI Online and BPI Mobile app.
Transfer funds anytime, anywhere thru BPI Online or BPI Mobile app.
No need to withdraw money and physically deposit it to another bank.
1. Log in to BPI Online or BPI Mobile app.
2. Select Transfer Money >> Transfer to another bank.
3. Select the bank you want to send money and fill in the details.
4. Confirm the details and enter your Mobile Key or One-Time PIN (OTP) that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
InstaPay is an interbank funds transfer service under the National Retail Payment System (NRPS) of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) which allows clients to electronically transfer funds up to PhP50,000, between their BPI account and other accounts in participating banks and financial institutions in the Philippines, anytime, anywhere.
You may transact via InstaPay by logging in to your BPI Online or BPI Mobile app, and following the steps below:
1. Select Transfer Money >> Transfer to another bank
2. Select the bank you want to send money and fill in the details
3. Confirm the details and enter your Mobile Key or One-Time PIN (OTP) that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
If you are not yet enrolled in BPI Online, enroll now.
The following are the possible types of transactions that can be made via InstaPay.
• Payments to friends or families.
• Payments that are urgent.
• Instant payments in exchange for the release of goods and services.
• An alternative to cash.
Regular BPI Peso Savings or Checking Account of individuals and corporations can be used a source account for InstaPay for sending and receiving funds.
USD accounts, Time Deposit, Save-up, SBA/Merchant or Collection Accounts, and Prepaid Cards are not eligible to send/receive funds.
See the list of participating banks and financial institutions. You may also visit the BSP website at www.bsp.gov.ph to get regular updates on the participating institutions.
Can I request for funds to be recovered if I entered the incorrect account details and the transaction pushed through?
As long as a valid account number is provided, whether or not it is for the intended recipient, the transaction will be considered final and can no longer be cancelled. Thus, we are recommending the sending clients to verify the details to its recipients first before the actual transaction.
Yes, here are the possible instances for unsuccessful credit:
• BPI connection is down.
• Bancnet connection is down.
• Receiving bank’s connection is down.
• Account number of Recipient is not existing with the Receiving Financial Institution.
In case of rejected transactions or unsuccessful credit, when will the funds be credited back to my source account?
If the transaction is an outright reject (ie. receiving account is not existing), it will be credited to your source account right away. However, if the recipient bank has specific concerns on the receiving account (ie. on-hold accounts, etc), it will be credited back to your source account within 3 banking days. The amount that will be credited will be net of the transaction charge.
InstaPay and PESONet are two interbank funds transfer services under the National Retail Payment System of the BSP. Here are the differentiating features of InstaPay and PESONet.