1. The Program is open to all BPI cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
2. BPI cardholders are entitled to avail of the Real 0% Special Installment Plan (SIP). This allows cardholders to avail of 3 months Real 0% SIP and Buy Now, Pay up to 90 days Later at Merchant.
3. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 5,000.
b. The terms may be available for select items only.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can also choose to avail of the other SIP features:
Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit for qualified BPI Credit cardholders
Subject to favorable credit history, qualified Credit cardholders will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
Buy Now Pay up to 3 months Later
First monthly amortization will be posted to the BPI Credit cardholder’s account up to 3 months later from date of purchase. Succeeding amortizations shall be billed every month thereafter until full transaction amount is paid in full.
e. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
e.1 BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 + 20% on the principal amount should the cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the 1st billing.
e.2 BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 for SIP transactions terminated after the first billing.
4. To qualify for the Program, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Cards to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Credit Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact (+632) 8888 IKEA (4532) or send an email to email@example.com.
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.