• Academy for International Culinary
• Asia Pacific College
• Assumption College - San Lorenzo
• Ateneo de Davao University
• Ateneo de Manila University
• Augustinian Abbey School
• Bright Academy
• Centro Escolar University
• Colegio de San Juan de Letran
• Colegio San Agustin
• Colegio Sto. Domingo
• De La Salle Greenhills
• De La Salle University
• Diliman Comp Tech. Institute
• Divine Light Academy
• Don Bosco Technical College
• Escuela De Sta. Rosario
• Far Eastern University
• Fatima Medical Science
• FEU FERN
• FEU-East Asia College
• Global C&H ACA
• Golden Values School
• Informatics Comp. Inst.
• Integrated Movement
• Kumon Smart Tikes Naga
• La Salle University - Ozamiz
• Lyceum of the Philippines Batangas
• Lyceum of the Philippines Manila
• Marikina Christian
• Maryhill College
• Marymount School
• Mint College of Business
• Miriam College - Katipunan
• Miriam College - Nuvali
• Naga Parochial School Inc.
• Northwestern University
• OB Montessori - Fairview
• OB Montessori - Las Pinas
• OB Montessori - San Juan
• OB Montessori - Sta. Ana
• Our Lady of Fatima College
• Paref Southridge Muntinlupa
• Paref Woodrose Ayala Alabang
• Pasig Catholic College
• Philippine Christian University
• S.V. Montessori Inc.
• San Beda College
• San Beda College - Alabang
• Schuller Christian
• Smart Driving
• Southville International School
• St. Jude College
• St. Mary's College - Quezon City
• St. Paul College - Pasig
• St. Paul University - Quezon City
• St. Paul University - Tuguegarao
• St. Pedro Poveda College
• St. Scholastica's - Bacolod
• St. Scholastica's - Manila
• Steps Dance Shop
• The Little Gym - Pasig
• The Little Gym of Makati
• Treston International College
• UDSI - Naga City
• University of Asia & The Pacific
• University of Nueva Cacer
• University of San Carlos
• University of St. La Salle
• University of Sto. Tomas
• UP System IT - Diliman
• West Negros College
• Westfields International School
• Xavier School Inc.
• Xavier School Inc. - Nuvali
1. The program is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Cards are as follows:
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
2. BPI Cardholders are entitled to avail of the Special Installment Plans:
- Real 0% installment program. This allows cardholders to avail up to 12 months Real 0% installment at partner merchants.
- S.I.P. monthly add-on program. This allows cardholders to avail of installment at low monthly add-on interest term.
Sample computation (using factor rate for 3-month term)
Purchase amount x factor rate:
Php100,000.00 x 0. 340833 = Php 34,083.30
Php 34,083.30 x 3 months = Php 102,249.90
3. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (S.I.P.):
Terms and conditions
a. The S.I.P. Real 0% installment and S.I.P. monthly add-on interest terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000 or higher depending on the merchant.
b. The terms and spend requirement may vary per merchant and may be available for select items/services only.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other S.I.P. feature:
Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit for qualified BPI Credit Cardholders
Qualified Credit Cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
e. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method:
- BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus 20% on the principal amount should the cardholder decide to terminate the S.I.P. transaction prior to the first billing.
- BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 for S.I.P. transactions terminated after first billing.
4. To qualify for the program, the cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the participating merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the program shall be settled directly between the cardholder and merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Credit Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this program campaign.
Pay in Real 0% installment at any of the accredited partner schools:
- Adamsons University
- LTT Smartchart
- John Robert Powers
You may also opt to pay for your installment purchase at low monthly add-on rates in the event that Real 0% installment term is not being offered by the partner merchants. Interest rates per merchant may vary per industry.
|Terms||Factor Rates||Add-On Rate|
How to compute
Price x factor rate = monthly amortization
Monthly amortization x no. of installment months = price of total installment with interest
• Academy for International Culinary
Toy Kingdom Online Real 0% SIP
Real 0% SIP at Partner Department Stores
Special Installment Plan at Partner Travel & Leisure Merchants
- Travel and leisure
Special Installment Plan at Partner Health and Wellness Merchants
- Health and wellness
Real 0% SIP at Partner Gadgets and Electronics Merchants
Real 0% Special Installment Plan (SIP)