How to redeem
Online redemption via VYBE
|Voucher denomination||Points required|
|Bizu Patisserie and Bistro Php 1,000||20,000 points|
1. Download the all-new VYBE by BPI app on the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
2. Create an account in VYBE and log in.
3. Navigate the BPI Rewards page to browse the rewards catalog.
4. Select vouchers and redeem real-time through the VYBE app.
Redeem via other channels
|Reward code||Voucher denomination||Points required|
|BIZU1000CC||Bizu Patisserie and Bistro Php 1,000||20,000 points|
1. Call us through our 24-hour BPI Contact Center:
- (+632) 889-10000 (Philippines or international)
- (+632) 1-800-188-89-100 (Domestic toll-free)
- International Toll-free Numbers
2. Send a message to Contact Us and provide the following details:
- Last 10 digits of your credit card number
- Registered email address
- Choose ‘Other Concerns’
- Choose ‘Credit/Prepaid Card Inquiries and Transactions’
- Indicate in the Summary of the Concern: BPI Rewards Redemption, registered email address, Customer Number, Customer Name, Reward Code, and Number of BPI Points for conversion.
3. Visit any BPI branch near you or contact your Branch Manager or Relationship Manager.
1. Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item.
2. For in-store redemption, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
3. The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
4. The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code.
5. In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
6. Multiple eGift codes may be used for in-store transactions.
7. For online redemption, the eGift can be used at the checkout page of bizu.ph. Only one (1) eGift code is allowed per checkout.
8. The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
10. The eGift may be subject to other terms and/or conditions of Bizu.
Powered by Giftaway
For any concerns or clarifications on your eGift, please contact email@example.com.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
BPI is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. https://www.bsp.gov.ph