Real 0% Special Installment Plan (S.I.P.)
Up to 24 months Real 0% S.I.P. (Available terms vary per merchant)
Buy now, pay later
Pay up to 90 days later when you buy now with your BPI Credit Card.
(Subject to availability at merchant’s site)
Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit
Enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of your regular credit line. (For qualified cardholders)
1. The Program is open to all BPI Credit cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
- eCredit Mastercard*
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
*Note: eCredit Mastercard is available only for installment purchases made online at participating merchants.
2. BPI Credit cardholders are entitled to avail of Real 0% Special Installment Plan (S.I.P.) Program. This allows cardholders to avail of up to 24 months Real 0% installment at Merchant. Available terms may vary per merchant.
3. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (S.I.P.):
Terms and conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms may be available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000. (Minimum spend requirement varies per merchant)
b. The installment terms may be available on all regular priced items. Sale and/or promotional items may not be included.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can choose to avail of the other S.I.P. features:
Up to 100% bonus madness limit for qualified BPI Credit Cardholders
Qualified Credit cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
Buy now pay up to 3 months later
First monthly amortization will be posted to the BPI Credit cardholder’s account up to 3 months later from date of purchase. Succeeding amortizations shall be billed every month thereafter until full transaction amount is paid in full.
e. Should the Credit cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus an additional 2% on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is Php 550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to the principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
4. To qualify for the Program, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.
You may also avail of up to 24 months Real 0% S.I.P. in-store. Available terms may vary per merchant.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
- System Updates
BPI, DTI team up for collateral-free loans for SMEs
Six steps to secure your data
The cancel culture and “cancel order” scam
- BPI Foundation
Outsmart fraudsters today