Using the new BPI app:
1. Log in to the new BPI app.
2. Go to the “Pay/Load” tab and tap “Bills.”
3. Tap “Pay from” and select the account or card you would like to use for the payment.
4. Tap “Pay to” and select the enrolled biller.
5. Enter the amount you want to pay.
6. Check the details before tapping “Confirm.”
7. Approve your Mobile Key.
Using BPI via web browser or the older BPI Mobile app:
1. Log in to the older BPI Mobile app or BPI via web browser
2. Select “Payments/Load” from the menu
3. Select “Pay Bills.”
4. Select the source account or the BPI Credit Card you want to pay from.
5. Fill in the details and select an enrolled biller
6. Confirm the details of your transaction. Click on “Confirm.”
7. Enter your Mobile Key or One-Time PIN (OTP) then select “Submit”
Note: Your payment will be debited from your account in real-time. However, depending on the merchant’s policy, your payment will be reflected on the merchant’s record within 1 to 3 banking days from your transaction date. While all payments made using Pay Bills via BPI Credit Card will reflect within three (3) banking days after the transaction.