- All Forex sales by BPI are subject to client's submission of a duly accomplished Foreign Exchange Transaction Form and supporting documents, as applicable, and compliance with applicable Forex regulations, among others.
- The rates reflected here are indicative only and may change without prior notice. Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso.
- For Preferred Banking Clients, please contact your Relationship Manager for special Forex rates.
- All currencies are subject to availability. Please call your branch of account to inquire and reserve notes for your foreign currency requirements.
- BPI reserves the right to refuse demonetized notes and confiscate currencies deemed to be counterfeit.
As of 4:31 PM, 29 September 2022
|Currency||Bank's Buying Rate (in PHP)||Bank's Selling Rate (in PHP)|
|(USD) US Dollar||58.70||59.20|
|(JPY) Japanese Yen||0.3933||0.4192|
|(HKD) Hong Kong Dollar||7.2478||7.7240|
|(AUD) Australian Dollar||36.6906||39.0983|
|(SGD) Singaporean Dollar||39.4372||42.0285|
|(CAD) Canadian Dollar||41.4328||44.1554|
|(GBP) British Pound||61.2881||65.3085|
|(CHF) Swiss Franc||57.8321||61.6326|
|(CNY) Chinese Yuan||7.8985||8.4175|
Send us a message