- All Forex sales by BPI are subject to client's submission of a duly accomplished Foreign Exchange Transaction Form and supporting documents, as applicable, and compliance with applicable Forex regulations, among others.
- The rates reflected here are indicative only and may change without prior notice. Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso.
- For Preferred Banking Clients, please contact your Relationship Manager for special Forex rates.
- All currencies are subject to availability. Please call your branch of account to inquire and reserve notes for your foreign currency requirements.
- BPI reserves the right to refuse demonetized notes and confiscate currencies deemed to be counterfeit.
As of 4:57 PM, 26 January 2023
|Currency||Bank's Buying Rate (in PHP)||Bank's Selling Rate (in PHP)|
|(USD) US Dollar||54.10||54.60|
|(JPY) Japanese Yen||0.4099||0.4303|
|(HKD) Hong Kong Dollar||6.8574||7.0563|
|(AUD) Australian Dollar||37.8392||39.7395|
|(SGD) Singaporean Dollar||40.9512||42.1543|
|(CAD) Canadian Dollar||39.7308||41.7210|
|(GBP) British Pound||65.9435||69.2484|
|(CHF) Swiss Franc||57.9659||60.8579|
|(CNY) Chinese Yuan||7.8367||8.2316|
Send us a message