Updating your mobile number is the key to getting your One-Time PIN (OTP) in BPI Online and the Mobile app.
Your OTP serves as an extra layer of security for your transactions and helps verify your identity.
1. Go to BPI Online or Mobile app.
2. Click "Forgot Password."
3. Type your username and select product type.
4. Type your deposit account number, credit card customer number, or loan account number.
5. Enter your date of birth.
6. Create a new password and confirm the password by retyping it.
7. Click "Next" and type your One-Time PIN.
Note: If you have multiple deposit accounts enrolled, just type in one account number.
If you are in the Philippines, you may visit any BPI branch to request for username retrieval
You may call 889-10000 for Metro Manila; 1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (available to PLDT subscribers) and 63+2+889-10000 for mobile phone and international access. See the complete list of numbers.