1. The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- eCredit Mastercard*
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
*Note: The BPI eCredit Mastercard is applicable to payments made online via the payment link sent by Merchant.
BPI Debit Cards
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load.
2. The Promo Period is from March 8, 2023 to February 28, 2024. Stay period is until March 30, 2024.
3. BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
Enjoy up to 55% off on all room categories based on published rates
|Published Rates||BPI Discounted Rates|
Php 7,700 nett
|Php 3,500 nett|
Php 8,700 nett
|Php 4,000 nett|
Php 9,700 nett
|Php 4,500 nett|
Php 13,700 nett
|Php 6,500 nett|
Php 16,200 nett
|Php 8,500 nett|
- Overnight room accommodation with free breakfast for two (2) pax
- Enjoy 10% off on in-room massage
- Complimentary internet access
- Free use of hotel amenities & facilities (roof deck swimming & fitness gym)
- Enjoy 10% off on food & drinks at OVO Restaurant.
- No minimum spend required. Valid for dine-in & take-out transactions.
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and conditions
a. Valid for booking through email or call.
b. Cardholder must use his/her valid BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card for a single receipt bill.
c. Discount at OVO can only be availed by in-house guests.
d. Rates are inclusive of service charge & applicable government taxes.
e. Reservations & pre-payment are required, non-refundable & non-cancellable.
f. Rooms are subject to availability.
g. General Hotel terms & conditions apply.
h. Black-out dates apply on the following:
- December 24, 2023 to December 25, 2023
- December 30, 2023 to January 01, 2024
Booking and payment
a. For booking, the cardholder may call (+632) 531-53000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
b. Follow the procedure below:
- E-mail a copy of the BPI card and government-issued ID to be used (front portion) for verification to avail of the promo offer.
- Place the subject line as: BPI Deals Promo/name/ check-in date. (e.g. BPI Deals Promo/Juan Dela Cruz/05-10-2021).
- Upon verification, Y2 Residence Hotel shall send a Statement of Account with payment link and instructions via e-mail.
- Full payment via payment link within the specified period is required to confirm the booking, otherwise, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Once full payment has been made, the hotel will send confirmation voucher via e-mail.
- The confirmation voucher must be presented upon checking-in together with valid IDs for all guests.
7. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Y2 Residence Hotel
For inquiries and comments, please contact the following:
- Call: (+632) 531-53000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-162416, Series of 2023.