Special Installment Plan (SIP)
1. The Program is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit Cards whose accounts are active and in in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
2. BPI Credit cardholders are entitled to avail of Real 0% Installment Program. This allows cardholders to avail of up to 36 months Real 0% SIP at Merchant.
3. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000.
b. The terms may be available for select items only.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can also choose to avail of the other SIP feature:
Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit for qualified BPI Credit cardholders
Qualified Credit cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
e. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
e.1 BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 + 20% on the principal amount should the cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the 1st billing.
e.2 BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 for SIP transactions terminated after the first billing.
4. To qualify for the Program, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the participating merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the cardholder and merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Credit Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.
For inquiries or concerns, you may call (+632) 773-01000.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
BPI is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas https://www.bsp.gov.ph