1. The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
BPI Debit Cards
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
* Must have available load
2. The Promo Period is from October 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024.
3. BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
Spend requirement and inclusions
Guided Tour: Php 2,000 per person (inclusive of tax and service charge)
Self-Guided Tour: Php 1,700 per person (inclusive of tax and service charge)
Choice from any one (1) of these menus:
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Merchant within the Promo Period.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and conditions
a) BPI Visa Signature Cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 850 (Self-Guided) or Php 1,000 (Guided) per person, per transaction;
b) Other BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 170 (Self-Guided) or Php 200 (Guided) per person, per transaction;
c) The offer is available daily;
d) Advance reservation of at least forty-eight (48) hours is required to guarantee availability. Reservations may be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: BPI Cardholder Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Preferred Date of Visit, Preferred Time of Visit. An email confirmation will be sent to the BPI Cardholder if the Tour schedule is confirmed;
e) The offer is valid for dine-in only (No take out);
f) The offer excludes payments for bulk orders, banquet sales, private functions and parties;
g) The discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
h) Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions into multiple transactions to avail of multiple discounts.
7. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
How to book
1. Prior booking is required forty-eight (48) hours before the preferred schedule.
2. BPI Cardholder must send an email to email@example.com with the following information: BPI Cardholder Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Preferred Date of Visit, Preferred Time of Visit
3. An email confirmation will be sent to the BPI Cardholder if the Tour schedule is confirmed.
Palacio de Memoria
For inquiries and comments, please message the following:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landline : (+63 997) 799-8187
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-176240, Series of 2023.