1. The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- eCredit Mastercard*
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
*Note: The BPI eCredit Mastercard is applicable to payments made online via the payment link sent by Merchant.
BPI Debit Cards
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load.
2. The Promo Period is from March 15, 2023 to February 15, 2024. Stay period is until February 28, 2024.
3. BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
Enjoy 30% off on all room categories based on published rates
|Published Rates||BPI Discounted Rates|
Deluxe Garden View
Preview Garden Villa
Deluxe Pool View
One Bedroom Deluxe Villa
One Bedroom Deluxe Pool View
One Bedroom Premier Pool View
Cluster Standard Pool View
|Cluster Deluxe Pool View|
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast for two (2) persons
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water activities (kayak & stand-up paddle)
- Welcome refreshment
- Enjoy 20% off on food & beverages at Spice Market Restaurant & Sula Bar with a minimum spend of Php 1,500.
- Enjoy 20% off on spa services at Essenses Spa.
- Enjoy 20% off on recreations
- Motorized Activities:
- Banana Boat Ride, Jetski, Wakeboarding/Knee Boarding, Water Ski/Mono Ski, Albay Cruise, Flying Fish, UFO (Donut Ride)
- Non-motorized Activities:
- Windsurfing, Kayaking, Stand-up Paddle, Hobie Cat Sailing, Snorkeling, Aqua Bike
- Motorized Activities:
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and conditions
a. Booking should be at least 24 hours prior the arrival at the resort is required.
b. Corkage fees shall apply to outside food brought in.
c. Room packages are not applicable for further discounts.
d. Extra person charge of Php 2,800 per room per night with no bed set up comes with breakfast & other package inclusions.
e. Extra person charge of Php 3,200 per room per night with bed set up comes with breakfast and other package inclusions (available in One Bedroom Deluxe Villa, One Bedroom Deluxe Pool View, One Bedroom Premier Pool View & One Bedroom Beachfront only).
f. Kids under eleven (11) years old are free of charge if bed sharing with adults. Maximum of two (2) kids per room.
g. Room capacity of two (2) adults & two (2) kids (11 yrs old and below). Exception on One Bedroom Deluxe Villa, One Bedroom Deluxe Pool View, One Bedroom Premier Pool View, One Bedroom Beachfront good for four (4) adults and the two (2) of which have extra person charge).
h. Without the complete reservation documents, payment won't be honored.
Booking and payment
a. For booking, the cardholder may call (+63) 917-5991606 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Follow the procedure below:
- E-mail a copy of the BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card and government-issued ID to be used (front portion) for verification to avail of the promo offer.
- Place the subject line as: BPI Deals Promo/name/ check-in date. (e.g. BPI Deals Promo/Juan Dela Cruz/05-10-2021)
- Upon verification, Misibis Bay Resort shall send a statement of account with payment link and instructions via e-mail.
- Full payment via payment link within the specified period is required to confirm the booking, otherwise, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Once full payment has been made, the hotel will send confirmation voucher via e-mail.
- The confirmation voucher must be presented upon checking-in together with valid IDs for all guests.
7. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect to BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Misibis Bay Resort
For inquiries and comments, please contact the following:
- Call: (+63) 917-5991606
- Email: email@example.com
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-162910, Series of 2023.