The Promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Mastercard Credit Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- eCredit Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
How to avail
1. Visit the HBO GO website.
2. Click the preferred subscription plan of choice.
3. Click "Browse Partner Offers".
4. elect the Mastercard-Exclusive Subscription Promo of choice.
5. Enter payment details.
6. Click "Start Subscription Now".
Terms and conditions
10% off: 12 Months HBO Go Subscription
1. For new or existing HBO GO users/accounts - cardholders will be charged from the start of their HBO GO subscription, and on a recurring basis, the 12-month HBO GO subscription price, unless the HBO GO service is terminated prior to the end of the 12-month subscription period. For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no 1-month complimentary trial for such users.
2. The 10% off discount applies to the first 12-month cycle, thereafter, it reverts to the standard 12-month HBO GO subscription price.
i. A user who had availed the 1-month complimentary trial previously will be able to enjoy the offer for the first 12-month cycle.
ii. A user who has an existing paid 12-month subscription will be able to enjoy the offer for the next 12-month cycle, thereafter reverting to the standard 12-month HBO GO subscription price.
iii. A user who had availed of the offer (including those who cancelled the subscription after), will not be entitled to the same offer again.
3. Charges will be billed to the BPI Mastercard Credit Card in the credit card payment page on the HBO GO website at www.hbogoasia.com.
30% off: 3-Months Subscription
1. Not applicable for existing HBO GO users/accounts who had enjoyed 1-month complimentary trial previously.
2. Applicable only to first-time subscribers of HBO GO. An existing or past subscriber of HBO GO will not be eligible for the offer.
3. Users will be charged from the start of their HBO GO subscription, and on a recurring basis, the 3-month HBO GO subscription price, unless the HBO GO service is terminated prior to the end of the 3-month subscription period. For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no 1- month complimentary trial for such users. The 30% discount offer applies to the first 3-month cycle, thereafter, it reverts to the standard 3-month HBO GO subscription price.
i. A user who had availed the 1-month complimentary trial previously will be not able to enjoy the 30% discount offer.
ii. A user who had availed the 30% discount offer for the first 3-month cycle (including those who cancelled the subscription after), will not be entitled to the same offer again.
4. Charges will be billed to the BPI Mastercard Credit Card in the credit card payment page on the HBO GO website at www.hbogoasia.com
Mastercard: Priceless Specials - General terms and conditions
1. The offer is valid only with full payment made by a valid BPI Mastercard Credit Card.
2. Promotions and offers cannot be claimed after the purchase are completed.
3. All promotions and offers are valid while stocks last. Offers are subject to availability but are not valid in conjunction with other offers, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers, e-coupons, privileges or purchase of gift certificates, membership privileges, unless otherwise stated. The Mastercard card used to book the reservation of service must be presented at check-in, and for payment upon check out.
4. Discounts, vouchers, and privileges, including Birthday Treats, are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, in full or in part.
5. Offer cannot be redeemed or exchanged in cash. Offers listed, where applicable, are in Local Currency, unless otherwise stated.
6. Offers acceptability and honoring is subject to Force Majeure wherein any execution or delivery of any of the services committed through this program is hampered beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to, strikes, labor controversies, Acts of God, fire, flood, war, lightning, earthquake, collapse of structure, embargoes or Government orders or restrictions or policies etc., the affected merchant shall be excused for non-performance of its obligation during the period such cause continues to exist.
7. All feedback regarding the outlets, and/or service related to the offers should be directed to the merchant’s outlet immediately.
8. Offers may be subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable. For promotions with a minimum purchase requirement, the minimum purchase amount does not take into account of taxes and fees, unless otherwise stated.
9. Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Qualified Customer, shall be solely borne by the Qualified Customer.
10. Offers shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/ or cannot be made/ continued for any reason whatsoever.
11. Information is correct at the time of publish. Mastercard makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied and accepts no responsibility or liability for the completeness or accuracy of the information.
12. Mastercard assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the offers, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a cardholder’s eligibility in the offers.
13. Mastercard makes no representation to the quality or performance of the goods and services provided by the merchant in connection with the offers. Mastercard will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
14. Merchant may impose conditions for the redemption of goods or services. Information is correct at the time of publish.
15. Mastercard will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
16. Mastercard is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute about the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the merchant.
17. Mastercard reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions governing the promotions without notice or withdraw or discontinue the offers at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
18. Offers are subject to the individual merchant’s terms and conditions. Mastercard cardholders are advised to check with the relevant merchant(s) concerned.
19. Offer conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
20. Other terms and conditions apply.
Users can contact HBO Asia or their Operator (if applicable) for enquiries about the Services or to report a defect. For contact information, visit the “Help” > “Contact Us” section.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-173365, Series of 2023.