1. The promo is open to all BPI Cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating Cards:
BPI Credit Cards
- BPI Amore Cashback Card
- BPI Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- BPI Blue Mastercard / BPI Rewards Card
- BPI Corporate Mastercard / BPI Corporate Card
- BPI eCredit Mastercard / BPI eCredit Card
- BPI Edge Mastercard / BPI Edge Card
- BPI Gold Mastercard / BPI Gold Rewards Card
- Petron-BPI Mastercard / Petron BPI Card
- BPI Visa Signature Card/ BPI Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
2. BPI Cardholders can avail up to 6 months Real 0% S.I.P. program at Merchant.
How to avail
a. Visit Ergo Home's Facebook page.
b. Send a private message to the page and inform the sales representative on the product and installment term you want to avail.
c. Ergo Ph will then send a link where you can use your BPI Credit card to avail of 3 or 6 months Real 0% S.I.P.
3. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (S.I.P.):
Terms and conditions
a. The S.I.P. Real 0% installment terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement of Php 3,000.
b. The terms may be available for select items only.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI approval.
d. Should the Credit Cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 550 plus an additional 2% on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is Php 550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to the principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
4. To qualify for the Program, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Cards, reminders, and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.