How to redeem
Online redemption via VYBE
|Voucher denomination||Points required|
|Jollibee Group eGift 1,000||20,000 points|
1. Download the all-new VYBE by BPI app on the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
2. Create an account in VYBE and log in.
3. Navigate the BPI Rewards page to browse the rewards catalog.
4. Select vouchers and redeem real-time through the VYBE app.
Redeem via other channels
|Reward code||Voucher denomination||Points required|
|JOLLIBEEGROUP1000CC||Jolibee Group eGift Php 1,000||20,000 points|
1. Call us through our 24-hour BPI Contact Center:
a. (+632) 889-10000 (Philippines or international)
b. (+632) 1-800-188-89-100 (Domestic toll-free)
c. International toll-free numbers
2. Send a message to Contact Us and provide the following details:
- Last 10 digits of your credit card number
- Registered email address
- Choose ‘Other Concerns’
- Choose ‘Credit/Prepaid Card Inquiries and Transactions’
- Indicate in the Summary of the Concern: BPI Rewards Redemption, registered email address, Customer Number, Customer Name, Reward Code, and Number of BPI Points for conversion.
3. Visit any BPI branch near you or contact your Branch Manager or Relationship Manager.
1. The eGift is valid for dine-in and take-out transactions all stores for Jollibee, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Greenwich, Chowking, and Yoshinoya.
2. For Chowking, the eGift can be redeemed in selected stores in the meantime. Please check the list of selected stores here.
3. Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
4. The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
5. In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
6. The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
7. The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
9. Maximum of five eGift codes may be used per transaction but the recipient can have multiple transactions per day.
10. The eGift may not be used in conjunction with Happy Plus for Jollibee, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Greenwich, and Chowking.
Notice: During the redemption, stores will get eGift code only and will NOT collect any information from customers. Protect your personal information.
Powered by Giftaway
For any concerns or clarifications on your eGift, please contact email@example.com.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
BPI is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. https://www.bsp.gov.ph