1. The program is open to all BPI Credit Cardholders (with any of the following BPI Credit Cards qualified to earn BPI Points):
- BPI Visa Signature
- BPI Rewards Platinum Mastercard
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- BPI Blue Mastercard
- BPI Edge Mastercard
- BPI eCredit Card
2. Upon redemption request, cardholder must provide the following:
- Card or Customer number
- Item code
- Number of points to be converted
- Fund type where the units will be credited
- UITF account number
3. Reward can only be claimed by cardholders who are existing BPI Wealth - A Trust Corporation investors.
4. Under the program, BPI Points shall be used to subscribe to additional investments.
5. Investors can subscribe if they are an account holder of a Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITFs) investment account, whether as sole owner, primary or secondary account holder. Reward conversion is non-transferable to other existing UITF investors and non-convertible to cash.
6. Interested cardholders who are not yet BPI Wealth clients need to open an investment account prior to rewards availment. To open an investment account, cardholders can simply go to any BPI branch or contact BPI Wealth for more details.
- Call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000
- Email email@example.com
7. These are the UITFs that can be availed under the BPI Wealth program:
- BPI Short Term Fund
- BPI Balanced Fund
- BPI Philippine Infrastructure Equity Index Fund
- BPI Philippine Consumer Equity Index Fund
8. Cardholders can convert their BPI Points to additional investments with this conversion rate:
- 200,000 BPI Points = Php 10,000 worth of units
- Reward code: UITF10000CC
9. Existing BPI Wealth clients may avail by:
a. Calling us through our 24-hour BPI Contact Center:
- (+632) 889-10000 (Philippines or international)
- (+632) 1-800-188-89-100 (Domestic toll-free)
- International Toll-free numbers
b. Sending a message to Contact Us and provide the following details:
- Last 10 digits of your credit card number
- Registered email address
- Choose ‘Other Concerns’
- Choose ‘Credit/Prepaid Card Inquiries and Transactions’
- Indicate in the Summary of the Concern: BPI Rewards Redemption, registered email address, Customer Number, Customer Name, Reward Code, and Number of BPI Points for conversion.
c. Visiting any BPI branch near you or contacting your Branch Manager or Relationship Manager.
10. Confirmation of rewards redemption is not a guarantee of investment or of investment booking date. Final booking date will be the one reflected in the Transaction Advise, which confirms final investment details.
11. BPI may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice: (i) modify the BPI Rewards Points required for the redemption of each reward item; and (ii) remove and/or replace the rewards items with items of a similar nature or equivalent value.
12. BPI may, at any time and for whatever reason it may deem proper, amend, revise, or modify this Program Mechanics and any such amendment, revision, or modification shall bind the cardholder upon notice (personal, by publication or otherwise) or on the date of effectivity as specified in the notice, whichever is earlier. The cardholder’s availment or redemption of the rewards points will constitute cardholder’s acceptance to any such amendment, revision, or modification of the term and conditions.