BPI MyBahay provides opportunity for Filipino middle-class households to own a home which requires minimum downpayment and flexible loan term, making home ownership more affordable and possible.
All residential properties, excluding vacant lots, are allowed; however, limited to a maximum collateral value (i.e. Total Contract Price or Total Appraised Value) of Php 3,000,000 only.
1. Minimal cash out of 5% versus the bank’s total appraised value of collateral or the total contract price, subject to developer tie-up program of the bank.
2. Longer repayment term of 30 years.
3. Interest rebate (2% of total interest paid) every loan anniversary, if borrower incurred no late payments.
4. Minimum gross household income requirement of Php 25,000.
5. Allowed loan purpose are for acquisition and occupancy of real estate property or refinancing (loan take-out) only.