If you have applied for your credit card online and will not be physically present to receive your card, an authorized form is needed for your representative to receive your card on your behalf.
1. Download the BPI Cards Authorization form.
2. Fill-out the BPI Card Authorization form and provide a copy of your ID along with the ID of your representative.
3. Upon delivery of the card, the authorized representative must submit the following to the courier:
- Completely filled out BPI Cards Authorization form
- Original copy and photocopy of the cardholder's ID
- Original copy and photocopy of the representative's ID