Call (+632) 889-10000 or any of our toll-free numbers. See the complete list of numbers.
Updating your mobile number is the key to getting your One-Time PIN (OTP) in BPI Online and the Mobile app.
Your OTP serves as an extra layer of security for your transactions and helps verify your identity.
What if I am abroad, what options are available to me?
What if I own a passbook or credit card and cannot activate via ATM?
You can visit any BPI branch to request for an update of your mobile number.
When can I expect my new mobile number to be updated in my records?
Your new mobile number will be updated in our records after successful ATM activation.
I updated my mobile number via BPI Online today. Until when can I activate via ATM?
You have 5 banking days to activate your request.
What should I do if I forget my BPI Online password?
1. Go to BPI Online or Mobile app.
2. Click "Forgot Password."
3. Type your username and select product type.
4. Type your deposit account number, credit card customer number, or loan account number.
5. Enter your date of birth.
6. Create a new password and confirm the password by retyping it.
7. Click "Next" and type your One-Time PIN.
Note: If you have multiple deposit accounts enrolled, just type in one account number.
Six steps to secure your data
BPI encourages clients to be more cybersafe with digital security features
Bank safely at home
Digital banking features give Pinoys safer online spending options