Using the new BPI app:
1. Log in to the new BPI app and tap "More" from the bottom menu.
2. Tap on “General Settings”
3. Under Profile section, select "Update mobile number"
4. Enter your Debit EMV card number and new mobile number. You'll need a BPI Debit Mastercard to complete this feature.
Using BPI via web browser or the older BPI Mobile app:
1. Log in to BPI via web browser or the older BPI Mobile app and go to “Account Maintenance.”
2. Click on “Update Mobile Number.”
3. Enter your Debit EMV card number and new mobile number. You'll need a BPI Debit Mastercard to complete this feature.
Note: After updating your mobile number via BPI online, you need to activate your request by going to any BPI ATM within 5 banking days.
For clients who have no access to an ATM or have not yet claimed their BPI Debit Mastercard:
1. Visit any branch near you. Find a branch and view its contact details with Google Maps. Simply type “BPI <branch name>” and tap “Search”.
2. Call our 24-Hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000 or any of our toll-free numbers*.
*After verifying your request via (+632) 889-10000, you will be asked to submit an original signed form.