*or USD 500,000 cumulative transaction per month
With BPI Online's Dollar to Peso funds transfer facility, you may now enjoy the following benefits:
Convert your US Dollars* into Philippine Pesos from the convenience of your home.
Proceeds of the transaction are credited to your card-based Peso Savings or Checking account, real-time.
Transactions are validated through standard security features, and confirmation page of transaction details.
*The availability of the US Dollar to Peso facility may change without prior notice.
Upon completion of the transaction via BPI Online, funds are immediately debited from your chosen card-based US Dollar account and the Philippine Peso equivalent is credited to your chosen card-based Peso Savings or Checking account.
1. Log in and go to “Money Transfer”. Select “Dollar to Peso” tab to fill out the details, and then click “Next”.
2. Review your transaction details and tap “Confirm” to proceed.
3. Transfer done. Keep the details of your transaction for reference.
Note: The Dollar to Peso funds transfer facility is available to card-based BPI US Dollar and Peso accounts during Mondays to Fridays (except on holidays), from 9:30AM to 7:30PM Philippine Standard Time.
You may talk to our Forex Solutions Advisors at any of the following numbers:
(02) 8246-5689 | (0917) 559-6221
(02) 8246-6309 | (0917) 533-0597
(02) 7216-6185 | (0917) 838-2856
(02) 8246-5694 | (0917) 863-3446
(045) 282-5894 | (0917) 844-2257
(043) 236-9169 | (0917) 844-1581
(032) 324-5729 | (0917) 830-7286
(033) 517-1006 | (0917) 173-7439
(082) 324-0156 | (0917) 838-3310
You may also reach us through email at email@example.com.
GENERAL RISK DISCLOSURE:
Foreign currency denominated transactions are subject to market volatility and fluctuations in currency rates which may affect the resulting price of the transaction, which the customer should be prepared to accept. All transactions dealt accordingly shall be considered done trades and not subject to reversal. As with all facilities and systems, there are risks associated with utilizing internet-based applications including, without limitation: failure of hardware, software, and internet connection; server downtime; unscheduled or scheduled system maintenance, and such other technical difficulties or errors inherent in online systems. The result of any system failure may be that your order is either not executed according to instructions or is not executed at all.
The customer acknowledges and understands that these are among the risks involved in transactions of this nature and is prepared to accept all such risks in every transaction.