No need to enroll your biller. Just input your reference number.
Your payment will reflect in real-time or the next banking day depending on the biller.
Ensure the safety of your transactions with our One-Time PIN (OTP) verification.
1. Go to the BPI Mobile app, swipe up, and tap “BPI QuickPay.”
2. Tap on “Get Started” and select the biller you wish to pay.
3. Select the biller you wish to pay for.
4. Input the following details:
a. Reference Number
b. Amount to pay
c. Your BPI Online registered email address
d. Other biller information such as Customer Account Number, Account Name, Due Date, and Bill Invoice Number for select billers.
5. Enter your BPI Online registered email address.
6. Enter your BPI Online username and password.
7. Select an account.
8. Enter your One-Time PIN and you’re done.
Note: Transaction fees will apply.
Yes. The default aggregate limit for payments on BPI QuickPay is Php 50,000 per day. The aggregate limit also applies to top ups and payments in external partner apps and websites. You may change the transaction limit in the BPI Online Account Maintenance page.