Login using your fingerprint / face ID.
Ensure the safety of your transactions with our One-Time Pin (OTP) verification.
Verify your transactions by entering your Mobile Key PIN, fingerprint, or face ID.
Be notified every time you log in.
Receive an email for every successful transaction made from your account.
Get an SMS alert whenever a certain amount is withdrawn from your accounts.
Permanently lock your BPI Online access to prevent fraudulent transactions.
1. Log in to BPI Mobile app and tap “Link this Device.”
2. The One-Time PIN screen will show your partially masked mobile number.
a. If the mobile number is correct, tap “Yes, send me the code.”
b. If the number is incorrect, exit the app and update your mobile number by going to any of our branches.
3. Enter the One-Time PIN and tap “Submit.” Your mobile device is now linked to your account.
*After verification of your updating request via 889 10000, you will be asked to submit an original signed form.
1. Log in to BPI Online or Mobile app and go to “Account Maintenance.”
2. Click on “Update Mobile Number.”
3. Enter your Debit EMV card number and new mobile number. You'll need a BPI Debit Mastercard to complete this feature. Note: You need to activate your request by going to any BPI ATM within 5 banking days.
For clients who have no access to an ATM or have not yet claimed their BPI Debit Mastercard:
1. Visit any branch near you. Find a branch and view its contact details with Google Maps. Simply type “BPI <branch name>” and press “Search.”
2. Call 889 10000 or any of our toll-free numbers*. See the complete list of numbers.
*After verification of your request via 889 10000, you will be asked to submit an original signed form.
1. Log in to BPI Mobile app and tap on Fingerprint/Touch ID/Face ID Login. Your options depend on the fingerprint or face recognition capability of your phone.
2. Enable your Fingerprint/Touch ID/Face ID Login to activate the feature. Please note that all fingerprints or Face ID that are registered in your smartphone can be used to login to your account.
1. Log in to BPI Online and go to “Account Maintenance.”
2. Go to “Withdrawal Alerts” and click on “Edit.”
3. Set the ATM withdrawal amount threshold to your preferred amount.
4. Select how you want to receive your ATM Withdrawal Alerts.
5. Input your One-Time PIN (OTP).
1. Go to BPI Online and click “Lock My Access." You can also open your BPI Mobile app and tap “Lock My Access.”
2. Enter your username.
3. Choose whether to enter your:
a. Debit Card Number
b. Credit Card Number
c. Deposit Account Number
4. Click on “Lock My Access.”
5. You’ve successfully locked your BPI Online access!
Take note that by doing this, you will no longer be able to log in to BPI Online and Mobile app to transact or reset your password. In case you wish to re-enroll and access your accounts via BPI Online, you must first request for deactivation of your locked username via our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000 or through the branch before re-enrolling a new BPI Online account.
No. You can no longer unlock your BPI Online access once it’s locked. You must request a deactivation of your username via our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000 or through the branch so you can re-enroll to BPI Online using a new username.
No. You cannot reset your BPI Online account once it's locked. You must request a deactivation of your username via our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000 or through the branch before re-enrolling with a different username to BPI Online.