Get an extra layer of security for your transactions. Always keep your registered mobile number up-to-date.
Be assured that your account can only be accessed through your trusted mobile devices.
Access your account quickly and securely.
Receive email or SMS notifications whenever a certain amount is withdrawn from your accounts.
Receive email notifications after every successful log in to your account.
Get notified via email for every successful transaction made by your account.
1. Log in to BPI Mobile app and tap “Link this Device.”
2. The One-Time PIN screen will show your partially masked mobile number.
a. If the mobile number is correct, tap “Yes, send me the code.”
b. If the number is incorrect, please update your mobile number in any of our branches or call 889 10000*.
3. Enter the One-Time PIN and tap “Submit.” Your mobile device is now linked to your account.
*After verification of your updating request via 889 10000, you will be asked to submit an original signed form.
1. Log in to BPI Online or Mobile app and go to “Account Maintenance.”
2. Click on “Update Mobile Number.”
3. Enter your Debit EMV card number and new mobile number. You'll need a BPI Debit Mastercard to complete this feature.
4. Activate your enrollment at any BPI or BFB ATM within 5 banking days.
For clients who have no access to an ATM or have not yet claimed their BPI Debit Mastercard:
a. Visit any branch near you. Find a branch and view its contact details with Google Maps. Simply type “BPI <branch name>” and press “Search.”
b. Call 889 10000 or any of our toll-free numbers*. See the complete list of numbers.
*After verification of your request via 889 10000, you will be asked to submit an original signed form.
1. Log in to BPI Mobile app and tap on Fingerprint/Touch ID/Face ID Login. Your options depend on the fingerprint or face recognition capability of your phone.
2. Enable your Fingerprint/Touch ID/Face ID Login to activate the feature. Please note that all fingerprints or Face ID that are registered in your smartphone can be used to login to your account.
1. Log in to BPI Online and go to “Account Maintenance.”
2. Go to “Withdrawal Alerts” and click on “Edit.”
3. Set the ATM withdrawal amount threshold to your preferred amount.
4. Select how you want to receive your ATM Withdrawal Alerts.
5. Input your One-Time PIN (OTP).