*Available only when you pay bills, send money to 3rd party accounts, send money to other banks, load e-wallets, and load prepaid phones.
Use fingerprint or face ID to complete your transactions.
Validate transactions through your preferred device.
No need to wait for an SMS One-Time PIN to arrive.
1. Log in to the BPI Mobile app.
2. Go to Account Maintenance > Authentication.
3. Turn on “Mobile Key.”
4. Nominate a 6-digit PIN Code.
5. Enter the One-Time PIN that you will receive.
*You’ll be given the option to use your fingerprint or face ID. After that, you’re done.
1. Confirm the details of your transaction on the browser.
2. Tap the push notification received from "BPI Mobile."
3. Enter your Mobile Key (PIN, fingerprint, or face ID).
4. Check the transaction details and click on "Approve."
5. Both app and web screens will display that you're done.
It's faster to complete a transaction with just your PIN, fingerprint, or face ID. You won’t have to wait for an SMS-OTP to arrive.
Mobile key is especially useful for clients who have no telco or SMS access. Please note that you need data or wifi connection to use the Mobile Key.
The option to use SMS-OTP is still available for transfers to other accounts and bill payments. However, you will now be required to use your Mobile Key PIN, fingerprint, or face ID for InstaPay transfers, e-wallets loading, and prepaid phone loading.