Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
- Overseas Filipino
- Business Banking
- About BPI
- Related Sites
Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
Airport Lounge Access Program Terms and Conditions
1. Qualified Cardholders. Airport lounge access to the NAIA 3 Pacific Club is available to active BPI Visa Signature principal and supplementary credit cardholders in good credit standing issued by Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).
Lounge Location and Program Coverage. The NAIA 3 Pacific Club access is available to qualified BPI Visa Signature cardholders with international flights. The Pacific Club passenger lounge is located at L1 Mezzanine Level, Airside, NAIA Terminal 3.
Guest and Travel Companion. BPI Visa Signature cardholder (primary or supplementary card) is allowed to bring one (1) guest / travel companion. In excess of one (1) guest, a discounted rate of USD 20 will be charged to the cardholder.
Children. Only children age two (2) years old and below (with or without seats) are allowed to enter the airport lounge free of charge and will not be counted as guest of the cardholder.
2. What to Present. To avail of the NAIA 3 Pacific Club access, the BPI Visa Signature cardholder and, if applicable, the permitted guest, must present the following:
a. Active and unexpired BPI Visa Signature credit card.
b. Boarding pass for the international flight with same day boarding pass upon entry; and,
3. How to Avail. To avail of the Free Lounge Access, the following procedures shall apply:
a. The cardholder must present the documents listed under paragraph 2 to the Pacific Club designated frontliner/s;
b. Pacific Club designated frontliner/s shall validate that cardholder is the one redeeming the free lounge access;
c. Pacific Club designated frontliner/s will check if the name on the BPI Visa Signature Card matches with the name appearing on the following:
- Boarding Pass for the international flight; and,
d. Pacific Club designated frontliner shall fill-out the Cards Member Tracking Data.
4. Cards Member Tracking Data. By availing of the NAIA 3 Pacific Club access program, the cardholder consents to the collection, use, processing and storage of the following information relating to the cardholder:
- Date of Entry
- Last Name
- First Name
- Outbound Flight Number
- Class of Service
- Last 4 digit of BPI Visa Signature Credit Card
- Expiry Date of presented BPI Credit Card
- Name of Companion: Last Name, First Name
- Signature of the redeeming cardholder (must be the same as what is on the back of the BPI Visa Signature Credit Card presented).
The foregoing information will be collected by Pacific Club when it fills out the Cards Member Tracking Data and shall be shared by Pacific Club with BPI. Pacific Club and BPI shall process, use and store the information collected for the purpose of the administration and implementation of the NAIA 3 Pacific Club access program/Airport Lounge Access Program and in accordance with their respective data privacy policies.
5. Not Valid in Conjunction with Other Promos. The airport lounge access privilege is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, privileges, vouchers or promotional benefits.
6. Not Convertible. The airport lounge access privilege is not convertible to cash, credit or other goods and services.
7. Disclaimer of Liability. The cardholder understands that BPI is not responsible for the operation, maintenance and management of the NAIA 3 Pacific Club access. The cardholder agrees to hold BPI free and harmless from any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by cardholder arising from or in connection with his/her availment of the services of NAIA 3 Pacific Club access.
8. Amendment. BPI may, at any time and for whatever reason it may deem proper, amend, revise or modify these Terms and Conditions and any such amendments shall bind the cardholder upon notice or on the date of effectivity specified in the notice. Notice of the amendment, revision or modification may be done by BPI through any or all of the following means: mail or courier, electronic mail, posting on BPI's website, or by such other means (electronic or otherwise) which BPI, at its option, considers appropriate and effective. If the cardholder objects or is not amenable to any such amendments, revisions or modifications, the cardholder agrees not to avail of the airport lounge access.
9. Suspension or Cancellation. Fraud, abuse, unruly behavior or any unlawful or unauthorized action relating to the use and availment of the complimentary airport lounge access privilege may result in the disqualification of the cardholder from the airport lounge access program, suspension or cancellation of his/her card privileges, or the charging of the full cost of the airport lounge access (subject to prevailing lounge access fee) to the cardholder’s credit card account, at BPI’s discretion. This is without prejudice to any other legal action that may be taken by BPI against the cardholder.
10. Dispute. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for or availment of the lounge access shall be resolved by BPI. The decision of BPI shall be considered as final.
11. Governing Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any action or suit arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be in filed in the proper courts of the City of Makati, to the exclusion of all other venue.
12. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. By availing of the Airport lounge access, cardholder agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as the same may be amended, revised or modified from time to time in accordance with the terms hereof. Likewise, the cardholder and his or her guest(s) shall abide by the terms and conditions governing the access to and use of the NAIA 3 Pacific Club.
13. Terms and Conditions of BPI Credit Cards. The terms and conditions governing issuance and use of BPI credit cards are made an integral part of these Terms and Conditions by reference and shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable.
The information contained in this page is accurate as of July 2021 and is subject to change after such date.
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message through www.bpi.com.ph/contactus or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.