Funds are debited directly from your account and credited directly to a foreign account overseas
Affordable charges and low foreign exchange rates
Send in multiple currencies: USD, AUD, GBP, EUR, JPY, SGD, HKD, CAD, and NZD
Real-time tracking of transactions
Know the fees applied by the correspondent banks
1. Print the outward remittance application form in three copies, then completely fill out and sign.
2. Visit any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank* near you.
3. Provide identification documents and other documents supporting your remittance transaction.
*BPI Family Savings Bank branches can only send remittance in USD currency.
Reminders on filling out the form:
a. The Remitter's information must contain the complete name, address, and BPI account number of the account holder.
b. The Transaction Information must contain the currency amount (e.g. USD 100, Php 2,000, etc.) and purpose of the remittance.
c. The Beneficiary's Information must contain the following:
- Complete name and address of the person/entity
- Foreign bank account number of the person/entity
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) for payments bound to European countries and some non-European IBAN countries
d. In the Beneficiary bank fields, provide the following information:
- Name and address of the beneficiary bank
- SWIFT Code of the beneficiary bank
- Fedwire or Chips ABA routing number for beneficiary banks in the United States; BSB number for beneficiary banks in Australia; Transit number for beneficiary banks in Canada; Sort code for beneficiary banks in the UK
e. For Correspondent Bank charges, please specify who will shoulder the correspondent bank charge.
Here are the list of supporting documents:
1. Foreign travel funds - applicant's passport and passenger ticket
2. Educational expenses / student allowance abroad - proof of enrollment with billing statement from school abroad
3. Medical expenses - billing statements for expenses incurred abroad, certification issued by doctor/ hospital abroad indicating cost estimate of the treatment/service to be rendered
4. Emigrant's assets (including inheritance legacies and income from properties) - proof of residence abroad and notarized deed of sale of assets in the Philippines (e.g. real estate, vehicles, equipment, etc.)
5. Sale of proceeds of foreign national's domestic asset - ACR-I card and photocopy of proof of sale of assets indicating currency of payment
6. Freight charges on exports and imports - billing statement and photocopy of contract and agreement
As of the moment, we do not have the facility allowing sending of remittances online or via mobile app. We are currently working on this to make remittances more convenient for you.
In the meanting, to make remittance transactions more convenient and to lessen your transaction time in the branches, you may already download the application form, print in three copies, fill-out, and sign. Bring the completely filled-out form at any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank near you.