Funds are debited from your BPI account and credited directly to an international bank account
Affordable charges and competitive foreign exchange rates
Send money in multiple currencies: USD, AUD, GBP, EUR, JPY, SGD, HKD, CAD, NZD, and more
Ability to track transaction status using Swift GPI
Know the fees applied by the correspondent banks
Send money abroad 24/7 via BPI Online or Mobile app
Via BPI's Digital Channels:
1. Go to the BPI Outward Remittance page to send funds now. You can also open your BPI Mobile app, swipe up, and tap BPI Outward Remittance.
2. Fill out the necessary details:
a. Sending details
b. Receiving Bank details
c. Beneficiary Details
3. A confirmation section will appear and you will be required to agree on terms and conditions and encode the preferred email address where you would want to receive the acknowledgement of your transaction.
4. Log in to your BPI Online account.
5. Enter the One-time PIN (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number and click "Proceed".
6. A confirmation message will appear and you will receive an email containing the transaction details.
Via BPI Branches
1. Print the outward remittance application form in three copies, then completely fill out and sign.
2. Visit any BPI branch near you.
3. Provide identification documents and other documents supporting your remittance transaction.
Reminders on filling out the form:
a. Remitter's information must contain the complete name, address, and BPI account number of the account holder.
b. Transaction Information must contain the currency amount (e.g. USD 100, Php 2,000, etc.) and purpose of the remittance.
c. Beneficiary's Information must contain the following:
- Complete name and address of the person/entity
- Foreign bank account number of the person/entity
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) for payments bound to European countries and some non-European IBAN countries
d. In the Beneficiary bank fields, provide the following information:
- Name and address of the beneficiary bank
- SWIFT Code of the beneficiary bank
- Fedwire or Chips ABA routing number for beneficiary banks in the United States; BSB number for beneficiary banks in Australia; Transit number for beneficiary banks in Canada; Sort code for beneficiary banks in the UK
e. For Correspondent Bank charges, please specify who will shoulder the correspondent bank charge.
The following currencies are accepted if source accounts are PHP and FCDU: USD, AUD, GBP, EUR, JPY, SGD, HKD, CAD, and NZD
if the source account is in USD, the following currencies are also accepted: IDR, TWD, INR, CHF, MYR, THB, KRW, NOK, DKK, SEK
Via Digital Channels:
For transactions using digital channels, the following currencies are accepted: USD, CAD, AUD, EUR, GBP, SGD, HKD
For transactions to be done at BPI branches, what are the supporting documents that I need to prepare?
Here is a list of documents that can be accepted:
1. Foreign travel funds - applicant's passport and passenger ticket
2. Educational expenses / student allowance abroad - proof of enrollment with billing statement from school abroad
3. Medical expenses - billing statements for expenses incurred abroad, certification issued by doctor/ hospital abroad indicating cost estimate of the treatment/service to be rendered
4. Emigrant's assets (including inheritance legacies and income from properties) - proof of residence abroad and notarized deed of sale of assets in the Philippines (e.g. real estate, vehicles, equipment, etc.)
5. Sale of proceeds of foreign national's domestic asset - ACR-I card and photocopy of proof of sale of assets indicating currency of payment
6. Freight charges on exports and imports —billing statement and photocopy of contract and agreement