Enjoy our Real 0% Special Installment Plan
Enjoy up to 12 months Real 0% SIP with your BPI Credit Card.
Enjoy our Bonus Madness Limit
Get up to 100% additional credit limit on your installment purchases for qualified credit cardholders.
1. The Program is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing:
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
2. BPI Credit cardholders are entitled to avail of the Real 0% Special Installment Plan (S.I.P.) program, which allows them to enjoy Real 0% installment for up to 12 months at the Merchant.
3. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Installment Plan (SIP):
Terms and Conditions
a. The SIP Real 0% installment terms are available for a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement:
b. The Installment terms may be available on all regular priced items. Sale and/or promotional items may not be included.
c. All installment transactions are subject to BPI’s approval.
d. Cardholder can choose to avail of the other SIP features:
Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit for qualified BPI Credit Cardholders
- Qualified Credit Cardholders with good credit standing will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
e. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to the principal amount using the diminishing balance method
- BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 500 + 20% on the principal amount should the cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the 1st billing.
- BPI will charge an early termination fee of Php 500 for SIP transactions terminated after the first billing.
4. To qualify for the Program, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Merchant.
5. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Program shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and the Merchant.
6. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of BPI Credit Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this Program campaign.