Enroll your bills one-time and pay them anytime.
Payments are verified through OTP/Mobile Key for every transaction.
Conveniently pay over 400 billers using your BPI Credit Card.
No more missed payments, just pay for your bills using your BPI Credit Card.
1. Log in to BPI Online or the BPI Mobile App and go to “Other Services”.
2. Under “Manage Recipients”, select “Manage Billers and Payees”.
3. Click on “Add New Recipient”.
4. Under “Recipient”, select “Billers”.
5. Under “Biller”, select the Biller you want to enroll.
6. Enter your “Biller Reference Number” and click “Next”.
7. Confirm the details of your enrollment and click “Confirm”.
8. Enter the One-Time PIN (OTP) then select “Submit”.
1. Log-in to BPI Online or the BPI Mobile App.
2. Under “Payments/Load”, select “Pay Bills” Under “Pay From” select the Credit Card that you want to use.
3. Under “Amount to Pay”, encode the amount you want to pay.
4. Under “Pay To”, select the Biller you want to pay then click “Next”.
5. Confirm the details of your payment and click “Confirm”.
6. Review and validate the transaction through OTP or Mobile Key.
7. An email confirmation will be sent to you upon successful payment.
Previously enrolled billers will automatically reflect when you choose Credit Card as payment source unless listed as ineligible for payment via Credit Card. You may check the list of billers here.
For first time enrollment, simply log in to BPI Online or the BPI Mobile App and go to “Other Services” to do a one-time enrollment of the biller. You will see the enrolled biller real time.
The eligible billers belong to the following categories: Association, Cable Companies, Country Clubs, Insurance, Properties, Schools, Telecommunication and Utilities. You may check the list of billers here.
You may still pay for your bill that is due today. However, the payment will reflect within three (3) banking days after the transaction. Applicable charges or penalties may apply based on the biller's requirement on payments. Moving forward, kindly schedule the payment of your bills earlier to avoid late payment fees from the biller.
When does the payment transaction through "Pay Bills" via BPI Credit Card reflect on my credit card account?
All payments made using "Pay Bills" via BPI Credit Card will reflect within three (3) banking days after the transaction. You will see BP_Merchant Short Name_Reference Number for your proper reference.
Sample: BP PLDT 025698401
Once you have selected BPI Credit Card as your bills payment source, your available credit limit will be displayed.
You may also see your available credit limit when you view your "My Accounts" list in BPI Online and the BPI Mobile app.
After confirming your bills payment transaction via one-time PIN (OTP) or Mobile Key, you will get the following notifications to signify that your transaction is successful:
a. In-app confirmation message
b. Email confirmation sent to your registered BPI online email address upon successful payment similar to the email confirmation you receive when you do bills payment, fund transfer, and other related account activities for your proper reference. We highly encourage you to ensure that the email address enrolled in BPI Online or BPI Mobile Banking is updated
If you failed to receive an email confirmation or in-app confirmation for a supposed successful payment transaction, please send us a message or call the 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000. We will check your concern and revert to you within seven (7) banking days.
We highly encourage you to ensure that the email address enrolled in BPI Online or BPI Mobile Banking is updated to ensure that you receive all bank updates and messages.
You may contact us through the following channels:
a. Send us a message
b. Call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000
c. Visit any BPI branch nationwide