Ms. Marcial has cultivated 26 years of banking experience with expertise in strategic planning and finance, corporate banking, debt and equity capital markets, portfolio management, trust, and retail wealth management. She previously served on the BPI Trust Committee and the board of BPI Investment Management Inc. Prior to her banking career, she worked for the National Economic and Development Authority, and the Agricultural Policy Credit Council.
Age: 51, Born 1972
- Joined BPI in 1995 through the Bank Officers Development Program
- Chairman of the Finance Committee
- Member of the Management Committee
- Member of the Asset and Liability Committee
- Member of the Credit Committee
Ms. Marcial is the Chief Finance Officer, Chief Sustainability Officer and Head of Strategy and Finance of BPI. She is responsible for strategic planning and sustainability, central accounting, financial control, balance sheet management and analytics, corporate legal affairs, strategic management and sales of bank assets, and investor relations.