Ms. Yuvienco worked for 41 years with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (formerly known as Central Bank of the Philippines) under various capacities until her compulsory retirement in March 2013. She held the post of Assistant Governor in the Supervision and Examination Sector when she retired.
Age: 75, Born 1948
- Appointed Independent Director April 2016 to Present
- Appointed Non-Executive Director April 2014
Board committee membership
- Chairman of the Audit Committee
- Member of the Related Party Transaction Committee
- Member of the Personnel and Compensation Committee
Ms. Yuvienco is an Independent Director of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation. She is also Chairman of the AMTC Corporate Governance Committee and member of the AMTC Risk Oversight Committee.