We will continue to waive fees for the following services until September 30, 2020:
- InstaPay fees on BPI Mobile app
- Fund transfer to other BPI accounts on BPI Online and BPI Mobile app
- PESONet fees on BizLink
- Pay BPI fees on BizLink
For free BPI-to-BPI transactions, enroll third party accounts or transfer via QR code.
Fee waivers for over-the-counter transactions
Effective May 20, 2020, until further notice, BPI will continue to grant a waiver of service fees for select over-the-counter transactions in branches under Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) or Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ).
However, the collection of service fees will resume in branches under General Community Quarantine (GCQ). Please refer to the table below.
|Transaction Services||Fees||If branch is under:|
Php 200.00 per request
|Statement of Account|
Php 50.00 per page
Inter-Regional Cash Deposit
Peso: Php 50.00 per transaction
|Foreign Currency Cash Deposit||US Dollar: Php 0.10 centavos per USD 1.00 or a fraction thereof||Waived||Collect|
|Foreign Currencies: Php 0.10 centavos per USD 1.00 equivalent or a fraction thereof|
|Inter-Regional Withdrawal from Passbook Account||Php 100.00 per transaction||Waived||Collect|
|Intra-Regional & Inter-Regional Check Encashment||Php 100.00 per transaction||Waived||Collect|
Fee waivers and discounts for overseas remittances to BPI accounts
The COVID-19 outbreak has profoundly disrupted the employment and income of millions of Filipino families, making them increasingly dependent on remittances from overseas-based loved ones. To ease their financial burdens, BPI has been working with its remittance partners to have sending fees waived or discounted, and to offer preferential rates for foreign currency exchanges whenever possible.
These BPI remittance partners have offered a variety of concessions to overseas Filipinos making remittances to BPI beneficiary accounts:
- Kookmin Bank: Korea-based overseas Filipinos can enjoy a discounted flat rate on remittance service fees and intermediary bank fees under the KB ONE ASIA Money Transfer Service program until December 31, 2020.
- Remitly: New Remitly customers in select countries in North America and Europe can enjoy a transfer fee waiver and better FX rates on their first fund transfer to a BPI account until June 30, 2020.
- I-Remit: Overseas Filipinos based in any country where I-Remit operates were able to enjoy a full waiver on remittances fees from March 21-22, 2020.
- Moneygram: Sending fees are waived for remitters from the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Spain who send money to any BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank, or BPI Direct BanKo account via Moneygram Online. Offer is effective until further notice. While, MoneyGram Online users in Austria, Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Slovakia can enjoy a flat rate of 1.99 EUR when making Direct to Bank Account transfers to BPI accounts.
- WorldRemit: New WorldRemit customers can enjoy a waiver on “send” fees for their first three transfers to BPI beneficiary accounts by signing up on the WorldRemit website or mobile app. Just use the promo code 3FREE until August 31, 2020.
- Enjaz: Remitters based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can enjoy zero fees when sending remittance until December 31, 2020, when sending money to a BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank account using Enjaz mobile app.
- Western Union: Overseas Filipino remitters in select countries in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific can avail of zero transfer fees for remittances sent to BPI accounts using Western Union’s website or mobile app.
- Tahweel Al Rajhi: Overseas Filipinos based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can send money to a BPI account for free when making digital remittances through our partner, Tahweel Al Rajhi until September 30, 2020.
- NCB: Saudi Arabia-based remitters can send funds to a BPI account for free, with competitive exchange rates, through NCB's Quick Pay service using NCB ATMs and digital channels (online or mobile app) until September 30, 2020.
Message from the President and CEO
PEZA locators seek more digital banking tools
Dream Bayan podcast takes off to help build a better Philippines