As part of our commitment to provide the best value for our clients’ investments, we wish to inform you that effective July 12, 2022, BPI Invest Short Term Fund and BPI Invest Money Market Fund shall be accessing allowed Bangko Sentral Securities Facilities (BSP-SF) to expand the funds’ investment outlets and further improve potential returns.
In line with this, we will be limiting allowed participations to the BPI Invest Short Term Fund and BPI Invest Money Market Fund to Philippine individual and corporate residents only.
- Individual Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines for one year or more
- Corporation or entity organized in the Philippines
- Land-based OFWs with contracts of less than one year
- Joint account with non-resident OFW and resident beneficiary as account holders
- Ambassadors (or retirees) employed by the Philippine government
- Foreign citizen residing in the Philippines for one year or more
- Branches, subsidiaries, or units of corporations or entities organized abroad but operating in the Philippines
- Sea-based OFWs
- Full-time Filipino student taking studies abroad even beyond one year
- National diplomats, peacekeeping and military personnel, and other civil servants employed abroad in government enclaves, and their household
Published on July 12, 2022