1. These Terms and Conditions govern the BPI Business Banking Ka-Negosyo sa Pasko Promo for all qualified clients, who meet the eligibility requirements prescribed hereunder.
2. The BPI Business Banking Agreement and Supplemental Terms and Conditions, Terms and Conditions governing the use of BPI’s Products, Services, Facilities and Channels, and the BPI Data Privacy Statement, are hereby incorporated by reference and shall form an integral part hereof.
Eligibility and participation
1. The promo will run from October 1, 2023 to January 31, 2024 (promo period), and shall be open to all BPI Business Banking clients with and without existing Ka-Negosyo Credit Line (KCL) Clean account.
2. New clients who availed of KCL Clean accounts will have a promotional interest rate of 11.50% per annum (or 0.96% per month) upon set up of the line, until December 29, 2023.
3. Clients with Existing KCL Clean accounts will have the same promotional interest rate of 11.50% per annum (or 0.96% per month) upon their confirmation to opt in the promo until December 29, 2023. Clients may opt in by notifying a BPI Business Banking Account Officer through call, electronic mail, or such other electronic transmission including SMS, which the client, at its option, considers appropriate and convenient.
4. Clients must maintain an Outstanding Balance (OB) of Php 1 million or more at the end of each month of the promo period to continue benefiting from the promotional interest rate.
5. In the event that the minimum availment requirement of Php 1 million is not met by the end of a month during the promo period, the client’s interest rate will revert back to the standard KCL Clean rate after a grace period of 2 months.
6. Newly onboarded clients with new KCL Clean accounts can enjoy the 11.50% per annum (or 0.96% per month) interest rate on the first month, but must meet the Php 1 million requirement until the 2nd month to continue enjoying the promo rate.
7. After the promo period, KCL Clean interest rates will revert to the standard rate of 18.00% per annum for Existing clients (1.5% per month) or 25.5% per annum (2.125% per month), effective March 2024.
8. Applications for the new KCL Clean promo interest rate must be submitted by December 15, 2023, and line set-up must be before December 29, 2023.
9. Clients who maintain an Outstanding Balance of at least Php 1 million in both December 2023 and January 2024 will receive an additional 0.25% interest rate rebate on their December 2023 Outstanding Balance, effective in March 2024.
10. The lower interest rates under the promo will be automatically applied on the eligible client’s monthly statement of account and payment arrangements. The client’s existing payment arrangements for his/her KCL account will remain the same.
Terms and conditions
1. The promos offered under the promo shall not be convertible to cash, credit, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products.
2. The offers are non-transferable and may only be availed of by the BPI Business Banking client.
3. In case of disputes in respect of BPI only and the BPI Business Banking client’s availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI shall be considered final.
4. All disputes related to this Promo will only be dealt with if submitted within seven (7) banking days from the end of the Promo Period.
5. The Bank reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, or suspend the Promo at any time.
6. The Promo shall be subject to periodic review to ensure compliance with BPI’s policies and procedures, as well as with BSP rules and regulations and applicable laws.
7. To the full extent allowed by applicable laws, all warranties, whether expressed or implied by law or statute, are excluded herein. BPI does not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to any of the rewards items.
8. BPI reserves the right to suspend or disqualify any BPI Business Banking client from further participation in the Promo, if in its judgment, that user has violated the terms and conditions herein. Suspension or disqualification may result in the cancellation of the BPI Business Banking client’s right of participation and/or the collection of the economic equivalent of all promos enjoyed.
9. BPI corporate and business clients with employees of BPI and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity as DOSRI or sole proprietors are disqualified from joining the promo.