- Preferred Banking Terms and Conditions
Preferred Banking Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions effective January 1, 2020
1. To enjoy the privileges and benefits of the BPI Preferred Program (“Program”), a client should have and shall maintain the following eligibility criteria:
a. A minimum of Five Hundred Thousand Philippine Pesos (P500,000) or its foreign currency equivalent in Total Relationship Balance (TRB). TRB includes the client’s total funds in Deposits (Current and Savings accounts monthly average daily balance, and Time Deposits value) and Investments held in BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank.
b. All products availed by client should always be maintained in good standing.
2. The Bank shall review on a regular basis the client’s relationship with the Bank and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. However, notwithstanding the client’s fulfilment of the eligibility criteria, the Bank has the sole discretion to determine continuation of the client’s eligibility to the Program.
3. The Bank has the right at any time, upon prior notice, to discontinue the client’s membership to the Program, remove or replace any service/privilege extended to a member or suspend/terminate the Program. The Bank shall not be responsible / liable in any manner whatsoever for any costs, losses, damages or expenses, or other consequences, caused by reason of the Bank’s exercise of the foregoing rights.
4. The Bank may amend and change all or any of the eligibility criteria of the Program. However any such amendment shall be made effective after prior notification. The Bank may communicate such amendments by hosting them on the website or in any other manner as decided by the Bank.
5. The above terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms and Conditions for BPI Products, Services, Facilities and Channels applicable to BPI Accounts as available on www.bpi.com.ph
Read the current Terms and Conditions here.
Preferred Privilege Card Terms and Conditions
1. The Preferred Privilege Card (the “Card”) is a personalized, non-transferable card provided to a BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank Preferred Program client.
2. All benefits of a Preferred Privilege Card holder shall be provided to the client only upon presentation of the Card.
3. Preferred Program client must be a current member in order to have continued use of the Card and avail of its benefits.
4. The holder’s use of the Card constitutes acceptance of Preferred Program Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Preferred Privilege Card, as the said terms and conditions may be amended, modified and supplemented from time to time.
5. Preferred Privilege Card benefits, where applicable, are subject to availability and are redeemable on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. BPI reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, change, substitute or discontinue the rewards / privileges / benefits, or make any amendments to, change or substitute or impose new conditions relating to the rewards / privileges / benefits at any time with or without prior notice to the Preferred Program client, including, but not limited to the following:
a. Program partners or participating organizations
b. The rewards / privileges structure and the availability of rewards / privileges
c. The features of special offers and promotions
The rewards / privileges / benefits from the Preferred Privilege Card Program partners are dependent on the partner’s continued participation in the Preferred Privilege Card Program.
7. Redemption and/or availment of the Preferred Privilege Card Program’s rewards / privileges / benefits shall be subject to the individual merchant’s and/or the Preferred Privilege Card Program’s participating companies’ terms and conditions.
8. BPI reserves the right to extend, renew and terminate the Preferred Privilege Card Program or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice.
9. BPI is not liable for any special, consequential, exemplary, indirect damages or for any loss of value, opportunities or benefits that may arise as a result of any of the following:
a. Changes to the Preferred Privilege Card Program or rewards / privileges / benefits;
b. Non-compliance by the participating merchant’s or organization’s with its agreement/undertaking with the holder; or
c. Any defect in the service or product delivered by the participating 3rd party merchant or organization.