Inquire and view your account balances and transactions 24/7.
Download statement of accounts for easier reconciliation.
Transfer funds from one company account to another conveniently.
Pay bills to over a hundred merchants online with no pre-enrollment of merchants required.
1. Open a savings or current account for your business in any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch.
2. Accomplish and sign the BizLink Onboarding Consent form and the required Company Document/s below.
- Corporation: Secretary’s Certificate
- Partnership: Partnership Resolution
- Sole Proprietorship: DTI Registration
3. Email the scanned copy of the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your System Administrator credentials within one (1) banking day. Activate your Users access and start viewing your Accounts online.
5. Submit the original documents to 3F BPI Buendia Center, Sen Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City, within 30 calendar days, to complete the enrollment of your BizLink transactional facilities.
1. System Administrators shall receive their log-in credentials via e-mail and SMS.
2. Go to BizLink's website and enter the Corporate Code, user ID, and password received in e-mail and SMS. Activate the BizLink access by changing the user ID and password.
3. The System Administrator Encoder shall initiate the creation of access for the company’s transactional users (maker and authorizer) who will be able to view the enrolled accounts and perform transactions.
4. The System Administrator Approver shall approve the enrollment request submitted by the System Administrator Encoder.
5. The nominated Transactional Users shall receive their log-in credentials via email and SMS. You can now start viewing the accounts and creating BizLink transactions.