BPI Preferred Terms and Conditions effective April 15, 2022
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to clients of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) who meet the Bank’s set parameters and/or eligibility requirements, as the same may be updated from time to time, and enrolled by the Bank into the BPI Preferred Program (the “Program”).
2. To continue enjoying the privileges and benefits of the Program, a client shall maintain the following eligibility criteria:
a. A minimum of One Million Pesos (PHP 1,000,000) or its foreign currency equivalent in Total Relationship Balance (TRB). TRB includes the client’s total funds in Deposits (Current and Savings accounts monthly average daily balance, and Time Deposits value) and Investments held in BPI.*
b. All products availed by client should always be maintained in good standing.
*Note: The merger of BPI and BPI Family Savings Bank (BFSB) is now official. Merger activities are ongoing. Until integration of BFSB accounts with BPI shall have been completed, you are welcome to transact at any BFSB branch for your financial transactions and use your existing BFSB account details to avail of promos. You shall be advised once integration with the BPI system is complete so you may begin to transact at BPI branches. For more information, visit the OneBPI page.
3. BPI reserves the right to review from time to time and without notice the client’s account/s and total relationship with the Bank to determine compliance with the eligibility criteria and its requirements. Notwithstanding fulfilment of the eligibility criteria, the Bank has sole discretion to determine client’s continued eligibility and participation to the Program.
4. BPI reserves the right, in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice, (i) to discontinue the client’s membership to the Program; (ii) cancel, change or substitute any service/privilege/benefits extended; (iii) amend, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions; or (iv) to suspend or terminate the Program. BPI shall not be responsible / liable in any manner whatsoever for any costs, losses, damages or expenses, or other consequences, caused by reason of the Bank’s exercise of the foregoing rights. Neither will the Bank be liable for any special, consequential, exemplary, indirect damages for any loss of value, opportunities or benefits that may arise as a result of any of the foregoing or changes made to the Program.
5. BPI may amend from time to time any or all of the eligibility criteria of the Program. Any amendments to the eligibility criteria shall be published on the website or in any other manner deemed appropriate by the Bank.
6. These Terms and Conditions shall supplement the Terms and Conditions governing BPI’s Products, Services, Facilities and Channels which are viewable on www.bpi.com.ph.
1. The Preferred Privilege Card (the “Card”) is a personalized, non-transferable card provided to a BPI Preferred Program client.
2. All benefits of a Preferred Privilege Card holder shall be provided to the client only upon presentation of the Card.
3. Preferred Program client must be a current member in order to have continued use of the Card and avail of its benefits.
4. The holder’s use of the Card constitutes acceptance of Preferred Program Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Preferred Privilege Card, as the said terms and conditions may be amended, modified and supplemented from time to time.
5. Preferred Privilege Card benefits, where applicable, are subject to availability and are redeemable on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. BPI reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, change, substitute or discontinue the rewards / privileges / benefits, or make any amendments to, change or substitute or impose new conditions relating to the rewards / privileges / benefits at any time with or without prior notice to the Preferred Program client, including, but not limited to the following:
a. Program partners or participating organizations
b. The rewards / privileges structure and the availability of rewards / privileges
c. The features of special offers and promotions
The rewards / privileges / benefits from the Preferred Privilege Card Program partners are dependent on the partner’s continued participation in the Preferred Privilege Card Program.
7. Redemption and/or availment of the Preferred Privilege Card Program’s rewards / privileges / benefits shall be subject to the individual merchant’s and/or the Preferred Privilege Card Program’s participating companies’ terms and conditions.
8. BPI reserves the right to extend, renew and terminate the Preferred Privilege Card Program or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice.
9. BPI is not liable for any special, consequential, exemplary, indirect damages or for any loss of value, opportunities or benefits that may arise as a result of any of the following:
a. Changes to the Preferred Privilege Card Program or rewards / privileges / benefits;
b. Non-compliance by the participating merchant’s or organization’s with its agreement/undertaking with the holder; or
c. Any defect in the service or product delivered by the participating 3rd party merchant or organization.