1. Early termination occurs when the client wishes to withdraw the funds earlier than the agreed upon maturity date of the time deposit. Early termination is only permitted for time deposits upon satisfaction of all the criteria below:
a. Original term is in excess of three (3) months;
b. Early termination date is not less than three (3) months from the initial placement date of the time deposit;
c. Early termination is subject to standard early termination penalties and charges; and
d. Subject to the approval/consent of BPI International Finance Limited.
2. Foreign Currency conversion available only in major currencies (USD, EUR, GBP and AUD), including HKD and PHP. Foreign Exchange service applicable only to existing deposits or securities maintained with the Company.
3. Excludes conversion from PHP to other currencies (e.g. client buying USD using PHP).
4. For all securities (with fixed interest or coupon payments dates, without fixed interest payment dates such as common stocks and collective investments schemes), based on the market value of the relevant Security Holdings payable at quarter-end, or unless specified in a different client agreement.
5. Based on aggregate holdings per GSA valued at market value for credits/bonds/fixed income securities, equity securities and collective investment schemes.
6. Applies to both purchase/subscription and sale/redemption of securities.
7. The Company does not charge trading fees or commissions. It may however, make trading profits from its trading activities. Where the Company enters into a Back-to-Back transaction (i.e. purchase/sell from/to a counterparty and sell/purchase to/from the client without taking any market risk) concerning a specific security, the maximum trading profit shall not be more than 0.50% of the client’s total investment amount.
8. The client is reminded to seek independent tax advice as the Company does not act nor shall act as a tax advisor. The client is solely responsible and/or liable for any or all associated taxes of any relevant jurisdiction, country, government or regulatory body.
9. Charge collected for the HKSAR government. Not applicable to Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Subject to change without prior notice.
10. Charge collected for the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC). Subject to change without prior notice.
11. Charge collected for the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX). Subject to change without prior notice.
12. Charge collected for the Financial Reporting Council. Subject to change without prior notice.
13. Applicable to fund subscriptions only. The Front-end Fees/Initial Load is applicable to the aggregate subscription amount of the GSA on the relevant trade date.
14. The relevant fund management company deducts the fees from the relevant fund(s). Please refer to the offering document of the relevant fund(s) for fee details. There is no actual cash outflow by the client. This, however, reduces fund performance.
15. BPI IFL will receive retrocession fees from the fund management company as a percentage of the relevant fund's annual management fees as ongoing commission every year throughout the term of client's investment. There is no actual cash outflow by the client. This, however, reduces fund performance.
16. Clients are required to bear relevant charges, levies, taxes or interests received and derived by BPI IFL’s foreign agents, governments or regulatory agencies on designated securities or securities trading services provided by BPI IFL. The above terms/fees/charges are for reference only and may be adjusted from time to time. For details, please contact BPI IFL.