Unlimited referrals, unlimited rewards
Up to Php 20,000 per successful referral. Open to current BPI Gold and BPI Preferred clients.
These Terms and Conditions (“Promo Terms and Conditions”) govern the BPI PREFERRED REFERRAL PROMO.
The Terms and Conditions governing BPI’s Products, Services, Facilities and Channels, the Banking Terms and Conditions, BPI Online Banking Terms and Conditions governing the use of BPI Online and the BPI Mobile App, and the BPI Data Privacy Statement are hereby incorporated by reference and shall form an integral part hereof (“BPI Terms and Conditions”).
The BPI Preferred Referral Promotion (“Promo”)
All Primary BPI Preferred and Primary Gold clients (“Referrer”) may refer New-to-Bank client/s (“Referral/s”) to the BPI Preferred and Gold program and get rewarded.
Eligibility and participation
1. A reward will be given to Preferred and Gold clients who made a successful referral during the program period.
2. A successful Gold referral is a New-to-Bank client who opens and maintains a Deposit and/or Investment account with a combined P5 Mn of Fresh Funds at the end of the 3rd month.
3. A successful Preferred referral is a New-to-Bank client who opens and maintains a Deposit and/or Investment account with a combined P1 Mn of Fresh Funds at the end of the 3rd month.
4. Account opening is subject to BPI’s standard requirement.
5. Interested Referrers who wish to participate may submit their referrals through their respective RMs by filling up the Referral Form, or through the online sign-up page.
6. The Referrer must be a BPI Preferred or BPI Gold client at the time of referral submission.
7. BPI reserves the right to terminate the eligibility of the Referrer if at any time during the Promo Period, the client’s ADB falls below the requirement or for any violation of this Promo Terms and Conditions and the BPI Terms and Conditions.
8. All employees from BPI Group of Companies are not eligible to join the promo.
1. Reward for successful referrals will be in the form of an electronic gift certificate (eGC).
2. Tiered rewards for referrers are as follows:
|Successful referral||Reward for first five referrals||Reward for succeeding referral/s|
|Gold||Php 15,000 per successful referral||Php 20,000 per successful referral|
|Preferred||Php 5,000 per successful referral|
3. Only the fresh funds deposited during account opening will be considered in determining the reward to be given to the referrer. Subsequent deposits, on top of this shall not be included in the calculation for determining the reward.
4. If the referrer has multiple referrals, referrer will be rewarded per referral. Reward to be given will be based on the fresh funds deposited of each referral. See table below for illustration:
Number of successful Gold referrals
Number of successful Preferred referrals
Total number of referrals
Total rewards (Peso)
15,000 x 1
5,000 x 1
(15,000 x 1) + (5,000 x 2)
(15,000 x 2) + (5,000 x 3)
(5,000 x 6)
(15,000 x 5) + (20,000 x 2)
(15,000 x 5) + (20,000 x 1) + (5,000 x 6)
5. Upon confirmation of maintained fresh funds, the reward in the form of an electronic gift certificate will be awarded to the Referrer on the 3rd calendar month from the account opening date of their Referrals. See table below for illustration:
6. The rewards shall be subject to the general terms and conditions of the partner merchants.
1. In case of any dispute or issue between BPI and the referrer/referral in connection with terms and conditions of the Program, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI on the dispute or issue shall be considered final.
2. In case the dispute or issue is in connection with the participating merchants or service providers and the latter's performance and/or delivery of services under this program, subject to the terms and conditions set out above, the resolution of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Definition of terms
Average Daily Balance (ADB) - the sum of the daily end-of-day balances in the account for a month divided by the number of days in that month. The formula for computing ADB is as follows:
(Day 1 ending balance + Day 2 ending balance + Day 30/31 ending balance)/Number of days in the month (i.e. 30/31 days);
BPI Group of Companies – Bank of the Philippine Islands, BPI Direct BanKo Inc., BPI Investment Management Inc., BPI Capital Corporation, BPI Securities Corporation, and BPI Asset Management & Trust Corp. (BPI Wealth);
Fresh Funds – means any money that is not proceeds from a withdrawal or termination of any BPI deposit accounts or proceeds from termination of investments with any member of the BPI Group of Companies;
New-to-Bank BPI Clients - clients with no existing relationship with and no product availment from any of the BPI Group of Companies within the last twelve (12) months;
Promo Period – September 21, 2023 to December 31, 2023.