- Save Up and Win
Deposit Php 3,000 using CAM (Cash Accept Machine) and get a chance to win Php 5,000.
1. Promo will run from:
a. 1st Promo Period: September 20, 2019 to October 20, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
b. 2nd Promo Period: November 16, 2019 to December 16, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
2. This promo is an exclusive offer to a preselect base of BPI clients only (“Qualified Clients”). Qualified Clients will be notified through SMS and/or electronic direct mailer.
3. To join the promo, qualified clients must deposit an accumulated amount of at least
Php 3,000 for the duration of the first promo period or second promo period in the savings account indicated in the electronic direct mailer and/or SMS. Cash deposit must be via Cash Accept Machine (CAM).
4. Clients with a total deposit amount of at least Three Thousand Pesos (Php 3,000) by the end of each promo period will earn one (1) raffle entry.
5. There will be five (5) winners of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000) for each promo period.
6. Raffle Draw will be held in the presence of a DTI representative at 3F Insular Life Building, Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas Avenue, Makati City on:
a. 1st raffle draw for the 1st promo period: November 29, 2019
b. 2nd raffle draw for the 2nd promo period: January 31, 2020
7. Winners will be notified through SMS and/or electronic direct mailer to the registered mobile number and/or email address by the client in the Customer Information Sheet.
8. The Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000) prize will be credited in the savings account of the winners.
9. Winners in the 1st raffle draw will be illegible to win in the 2nd raffle draw.
10. BPI and its subsidiaries are not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of the prize.
11. BPI employees and relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified to join the raffle.
12. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI Unibank with concurrence of DTI will be final.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 17039, Series of 2019