Get Php 5,000 additional funds for your existing Mutual Funds with your BPI Points.
Mutual Fund Php 5,000
Terms and Conditions
1. The program is open to all BPI Credit Cardholders (with any of the following BPI Credit Cards qualified to earn BPI Points):
- BPI Visa Signature
- BPI Rewards Platinum Mastercard
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- BPI Blue Mastercard
- BPI Edge Mastercard
- BPI eCredit Card
2. Upon redemption request, cardholder must provide the following:
- Card or Customer number
- Item code
- Number of points to be converted
- Fund type where the units will be credited
- Mutual Fund account number
3. Reward can only be claimed by Cardholders who are existing BPI Investment Management Inc. (BIMI) investors.
4. Under the program, BPI Points shall be used to subscribe to additional investments.
5. Investors can subscribe if they have existing Mutual Funds (MF) investment accounts. Reward conversion is non-transferrable to other existing Mutual Funds (MF) investors and non-convertible to cash.
6. Interested cardholders who are not yet AMTC clients need to open an investment account prior to rewards availment. To open an investment account, cardholders can simply go to any BPI branch or contact AMTC for more details.
- call BIMI at (+32) 8580-0900
- email email@example.com
7. The investors of the following funds are eligible under the BIMI program:
- ALFM Peso Bond Fund (with min holding period of 90 calendar days)
- Philippine Stock Index Fund (with min holding period of 90 calendar days)
8. Cardholders can convert their BPI Points to additional investments with this conversion rate:
60,000 BPI Points = Php 5,000 worth of shares
Reward code: MF5000CC
9. Existing BIMI clients may avail by:
a. Calling us through our 24-hour BPI Contact Center:
- (+632) 889-10000 (Philippines or International)
- (+632) 1-800-188-89-100 (Domestic Toll Free)
- International Toll-free Numbers
b. Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Indicate in the email subject Rewards Redemption.
- In the body, provide the following details: Customer Number, Customer Name, Item Code, Number of points to be converted, Fund type where the units will be credited and Mutual Fund account number.
c. Visiting any BPI branch near you or contacting your Branch Manager or Relationship Manager.
10. Conversion is subject to availability of mutual fund shares at the point of reward conversion.
11. BPI may, at any time and for whatever reason it may deem proper, amend, revise or modify this Program Mechanics and any such amendment, revision or modification shall bind the cardholder upon notice (personal, by publication or otherwise) or on the date of effectivity as specified in the notice, whichever is earlier. The cardholder’s availment or redemption of the rewards points will constitute cardholder’s acceptance to any such amendment, revision or modification of the Term and Conditions.