BPI #SaveUp Account and deposit at least Php 3,000.
Download and sign-up in VYBE to join BPI Rewards.
1. Download and sign-up to VYBE to join the rewards program.
2. Open a BPI #SaveUp account for the first time1, make a minimum valid deposit transaction of Php 3,000, and receive full account verification2 to earn 1,000 BPI points.
3. Customers classified as “Returning Clients” will not be eligible for this Promo. A returning client is defined by the following:
a. Client who has an active BPI account;
b. Client who previously applied for a BPI #SaveUp account and/or other BPI Products, and did not complete the onboarding process.;
c. Client who previously applied for a BPI #SaveUp account and/or other BPI Products, completed the onboarding process, but never utilized his/her account;
d. Client who previously opened a BPI #SaveUp account and/or other BPI Products, but was not able to complete the verification process as required by the Bank and whose account was eventually closed by the Bank;
e. Client who previously opened a BPI #SaveUp account and/or other BPI Products, that was closed by either the client or the Bank, for whatever reason, regardless if the said account was never utilized.
4. Offer period is from [December 1, 2022 to November 30, 2023].
Terms and Conditions
1. All questions and issues arising from and in connection with the Program will be accepted within the Program duration, after which BPI shall no longer accommodate disputes.
2. Terms and Conditions governing BPI’s Products, Services, Facilities and Channels, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where these are applicable to this Program.
3. 1BPI #SaveUp Account as the first account a customer will open with Bank of the Philippine Islands (“BPI). Customer must not have an active existing BPI account to join the promo.
4. A valid deposit transaction is defined as a single receipt deposit of at least PHP 3,000 to their BPI #SaveUp Account within 30 banking days of full account verification.
5. 2Verification is defined as the additional procedure that the customer has to go through in the application pursuant to the BPI’s KYC requirement to further assess customer’s risk.
You must have the following within the promo period:
1. A newly opened, fully verified BPI #SaveUp account and,
2. A single receipt deposit of Php 3,000 to your BPI #SaveUp Account within 30 banking days of full account verification. Customer must not be a Returning Client.