Accepted for payments online and in-stores here and abroad.
No need to sign a sales slip for transactions below P2,000
Access your cash conveniently via BPI ATMs
Load up to P100,000 through BPI electronic channels or P50,000 through over-the-counter at any BPI Branch.
No loading fees and no maintaining balance.
Loading your BPI ePay Visa is easy and convenient using the various BPI channels.
I. BPI Cash Accept Machines
1. Insert your BPI Prepaid Card in the card slot
2. Select your preferred language
3. Select “Cash Deposit” as transaction, then “Prepaid”
4. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
5. Insert notes / money bills in the cash slot
6. Verify your deposit amount and confirm
II. Over-the-Counter Deposit
1. Visit any BPI Branch
2. Proceed to the Branch Electronic Assistant (BEA) terminal
3. Select “Other Merchants”
4. Input your 16-digit BPI Prepaid Card number as reference number
5. Input the amount* you want to load
6. Confirm the transaction details and select “Next”
7. Get your Queue Number
8. Proceed to the Branch teller when your number is called and inform her you want to load your card
9. The amount loaded will be credited to your BPI Prepaid Card the next banking day
*Maximum load per day is Php 50,000; aggregate of Php 500,000 per month.
If you have a Savings or Current Account with BPI, you can easily transfer funds at your most convenient time from your BPI Account to your BPI Prepaid Card through the following BPI electronic channels:
III. BPI Online
1. Log in to your BPI Online with your user ID and password
2. Click “Transfer Money” tab, then “Load Prepaid Card” tab
3. Choose a source account
4. Enter the amount to be loaded
5. Click “Load to 3rd party prepaid card”
6. Key in your 16-digit BPI Prepaid Card number
7. Click “Next”, then click “Confirm” to confirm your loading transaction details
8. Click “Yes” for the One-Time PIN (OTP) to be sent via SMS
9. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number, then click “Submit”
10. Click “Submit” and wait for the confirmation prompt
11. The amount transferred will automatically be credited to your BPI Prepaid Card
IV. BPI Mobile App
1. Log in to the new BPI Mobile app
2. Tap the Side Menu icon found at the upper left corner of the screen
3. Select “Transfer”, then select “Load Prepaid Card”
4. Fill in the required details and tap “Next” to proceed
5. Get the One-Time PIN (OTP) by tapping "Yes, send me the code"
6. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and tap "Submit"
7. The amount transferred will automatically be credited to your BPI Prepaid Card
BPI Prepaid Cards are not DEPOSIT PRODUCTS, and the value stored is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation and is not guaranteed by the Bank of the Philippine Islands.