Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
- Overseas Filipino
- Business Banking
- About BPI
- Related Sites
Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
Accepted for payment online and in-stores here and abroad.
Access your cash conveniently through BPI ATMs
Pay conveniently and securely without needing to sign anything
Load up to Php 100,000 through BPI electronic channels.
No loading fees and maintaining balance.
If you have a BPI/ BPI Family Bank Deposit Account, you can easily transfer funds at your most convenient time from your BPI Account to your BPI ePay Mastercard through the following BPI electronic channels:
● BPI Online
● BPI Mobile App
● BPI Cash Accept Machines
Loading your BPI ePay Mastercard is easy and convenient using the various BPI channels.
I. BPI Online
1. Log in to BPI Online using your BPI Online user ID and password.
2. Click “Transfer Money” tab, then “Load Prepaid Card” tab.
3. Choose a source account.
4. Enter the amount to be loaded.
5. Click “Load to 3rd party prepaid card”.
6. Key in the 16-digit BPI ePay Mastercard.
7. Click “Next”, then “Confirm” to confirm your loading transaction details.
8. Click “Yes” for the 6-digit code to be sent via SMS.
9. Enter the 6-digit code sent to your mobile number, then click “Submit”.
10. Click “Submit” and wait for the confirmation prompt.
11. The amount transferred will automatically be credited to your BPI ePay Mastercard.
II. BPI Mobile App
1. Log in to the new BPI Mobile app.
2. Tap the Side Menu icon found at the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Transfer”, then select “Load Prepaid Card”.
4. Fill in the required details and tap “Next” to proceed.
5. Get the One-Time PIN (OTP) by tapping "Yes, send me the code".
6. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and tap "Submit".
7. The amount transferred will automatically be credited to your BPI ePay Mastercard.
III. BPI Cash Accept Machines
1. Insert your BPI ePay Mastercard in the card slot.
2. Select your preferred language.
3. Select “Cash Deposit” as transaction, then “Prepaid”.
4. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
5. Insert notes/ money bills in the cash slot.
6. Verify your deposit amount and confirm.
Service Advisory: Effective October 1, 2021, we will be discontinuing over-the-counter loading for Prepaid Cards. For the terms and conditions click here.
Your BPI ePay Mastercard can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted, online and even in stores worldwide.
I. Any Mastercard Accepting Merchants
Use your card to conveniently shop in Mastercard affiliated establishments here and abroad:
1. Present your BPI ePay Mastercard to the cashier.
2. If the cashier asks for a PIN, input the PIN provided in the PIN Mailer or your nominated PIN. When PIN is not available, request to use signature verification and affix your signature in the sales slip.
You can also tap your BPI ePay Mastercard at Mastercard PayPass merchants for easy and fast transactions. No need to sign a sales slip for transactions below Php 2000.
Use it just like how you would use a credit card for online purchases:
1. Select Mastercard Credit Card as mode of payment.
2. Input the following card details:
16-digit BPI ePay Mastercard number
CVV 2/ Card Verification Value 2 (the last 3 digits found at the signature panel of your card)
Card Validity period
3. Confirm the transaction
When linking your BPI ePay Mastercard to PayPal, please make sure your card has at least Php 150 load. PayPal charges USD 1 to link your card to your PayPal account, and Php 100 when you verify your card. After successfully verifying your card, PayPal will return the Php 100 to your PayPal account in the form of PayPal credits.
How to link BPI ePay Mastercard to PayPal:
1. Sign-up/ Log-in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Profile".
3. Select "Add/Edit Credit Card".
4. Select "Mastercard" as card type
5. Enter your BPI ePay Mastercard details.
6. Click "Add Card".
7. Your BPI ePay Mastercard is now viewable in your PayPal Profile. To finalize linking of your card to Paypal, click "Confirm My Card" to allow PayPal to send a 4-digit verification code you need.
To retrieve your 4-digit PayPal verification code, please view your card transaction history via BPI Online or BPI Mobile app (Card must be enrolled and viewable in Online Banking) or by sending a request with your 16-digit BPI ePay Mastercard Number via sending us a message.
You can withdraw from any BPI ATM.
Note that you will need your PIN number, which is provided in a separate document and should have been provided to you upon card pick-up at a BPI Branch.
I. Lost / Stolen Cards
Report the incident immediately by calling our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at 889-10000 for Metro Manila or 1-800-188-89100 (using PLDT line) for domestic toll-free calls.
II. Expired Cards
Once your BPI ePay Mastercard has expired, you may have your card renewed by calling our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at 889-10000 (+63-2-889-10000 when abroad) or by visiting the nearest BPI/ BPI Family Savings Bank branch and BPI Express Banking Center to request for card renewal. Subject to service fees.
The new card you will receive will have the same card number as your expired card but with a new validity date. This new card will be valid for four (4) years.
See Card Fees and Charges page.
III. Damaged Cards
Report your damaged BPI ePay Mastercard to 889-10000 or at the branch and surrender where you purchased your card. Replacement card* can be claimed 5 days from BPI's receipt of request. (*BPI will replace your card for FREE, provided that the card still has its full original value and has never been used. Otherwise, BPI shall issue a replacement card with value equal to the remaining balance of the damaged card less the replacement fee.)
Check your card balance in real-time through the following channels:
For BPI ePay Mastercard enrolled in Online Banking:
1. Clients can instantly view their balance once they log-in to their BPI Online/BPI Mobile App account.
For unenrolled BPI ePay Mastercard:
I. BPI Online
1. Visit BPI Online.
2. Click the “Other Services” link below the “login” button, select “Inquire Prepaid Card Balance”.
3. Enter your 16-digit BPI ePay Mastercard number and click “Submit”.
II. BPI ATMs
1. Insert your BPI ePay Mastercard to any BPI ATM.
2. Enter your PIN and then press Enter.
3. Select Inquiry and then choose if you want to get a receipt.
BPI ePay Mastercard is an EMV-enabled prepaid card so you can secure your stored money and spend it safely. You can withdraw cash anytime from BPI ATMs nationwide, make purchases online and in-stores worldwide wherever Mastercard is accepted with your card.
You may use your card to conveniently shop in Mastercard affiliated establishments here and abroad following these easy steps:
1. Present your BPI ePay Mastercard card to the cashier
2. Affix signature in the sales slip for validation (signature verification) of transaction. However, if the cashier asks for the PIN, input the PIN you use for withdrawal transactions.
Transacting online is easy with your BPI ePay Mastercard. Select Mastercard Credit Card as mode of payment and follow the steps below:
1. Input your Prepaid Card's 16-digit BPI ePay Mastercard number
a. CVC 2/ Card Verification Value 2 (the last 3 digits found at the signature panel of your card)
b. Card Validity period
2. Confirm your transaction via OTP. Make sure your contact details are updated to receive the OTP for your online transactions.
Enrollment in BPI Online is only available to BPI Deposits Account Holders. To enroll your card, visit any BPI Branch and request for prepaid card linking into your Deposit Account. Fill-out the form, affix your signature, and enjoy viewing your balance and last five (5) transactions in your BPI Online Account.
I. How do I apply for a BPI ePay Mastercard?
You can get a BPI ePay Mastercard by applying here or any BPI Branch.
II. Can I apply for a card for someone else?
Yes, as long as card owner personally picks up the card at the BPI Branch together with a valid photo ID.
Information in the Application Form should be the details of the card owner.
III. What do I need to apply for a card?
To apply for a prepaid card online, follow the steps below:
1. Fill-out the online application form and a confirmation e-mail will be received upon completion.
2. Pick up card at your nominated branch once you receive an SMS informing you that your card is already available.
3. Present 1 valid photo ID and pay the card fee of your BPI ePay Mastercard.
To apply for a prepaid card in a BPI Branch, follow the steps below:
1. Fill out the physical Application Form completely and affix your signature.
2. Present 1 valid photo ID and pay the card fee.
3. Return to the Branch once you receive an SMS informing you that your card is ready.
4. Present 1 valid photo ID.
IV. Where can I get an Application form?
You can get an Application Form at any BPI Branch or online.
V. Can I get a card even if I'm based outside Metro Manila?
Yes. BPI ePay Mastercard is available nationwide.
VI. How old do I need to be to get a card?
You may apply for a BPI ePay Mastercard as long as you are at least 10 years old.
VII. How long does it take to receive a card?
You may pick up your card in your nominated BPI Branch seven (7) banking days after submission of card application.
For nominated BPI Branches outside GMMA, the card will be available for pickup ten (10) banking days after submission of card application.
An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number to advise you that your card is available for pick-up.
I. Where can I use my card?
You may use your BPI ePay Mastercard online and in stores worldwide wherever Mastercard is accepted.
II. What is a CVV/CVV2?
The CVV or Card Verification Value is a 3-digit code that can be found at the upper-right corner of the signature panel at the back of your ePay Mastercard.
III. Can I use BPI ePay Mastercard in PayPal?
Yes. You can link your BPI ePay Mastercard to your PayPal.
IV. How do I link my card to my PayPal account?
When linking your BPI ePay Mastercard to PayPal, please make sure your card has at least Php 150 load. PayPal charges USD 1 to link your card to your PayPal account, and Php 100 when you confirm your card. After successfully confirming your card, PayPal will return the Php 100 to your PayPal account in the form of PayPal credits.
Follow the steps below in linking your card to PayPal:
1. Sign-up/Log-in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Profile"
3. Select "Add/Edit Credit Card"
4. Select "Mastercard" as card type
5. Enter your BPI ePay Mastercard card number.
6. Click "Add Card"
7. Your BPI ePay Mastercard is now viewable in your PayPal Profile. To finalize linking of your card to Paypal, click "Confirm My Card" to allow PayPal to send the 4-digit verification code you need.
To retrieve your 4-digit PayPal verification code, please view your card transaction history via BPI Online or BPI Mobile app (Card must be enrolled and viewable in Online Banking) or by sending a request with your 16-digit BPI ePay Mastercard Number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. Can I withdraw my funds from PayPal transferring funds to my card?
You may use your BPI ePay Mastercard to fund your PayPal account for purchases, but not to withdraw PayPal funds.
VI. I used my card but my transaction was declined, what do I do?
For concerns regarding BPI ePay Mastercard transactions, please call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at 889-10000 and our phone bankers will be happy to assist. We recommend that you always make sure your card has sufficient load prior to making purchases and to verify that all card details and personal information you encoded online is correct before you finalize your online purchases to prevent getting declined transactions.
BPI ePay Mastercard supports both signature verification (affixing signature in the sales/charge slip) and PIN verification. For transactions declined during in-store purchases, please ensure that you provided the PIN Code used for withdrawal transactions.
VII. Can I withdraw over-the-counter at a BPI/BPI Family Savings Bank branch?
Withdrawal transactions via over-the-counter is not allowed. If you need to withdraw your funds, you may use any BPI ATM.
VIII. Is there a charge every time I use my card?
BPI does not charge additional fees when you use your BPI ePay Mastercard for online and in-store purchases.
Charges only apply for in-store transactions abroad and withdrawal transactions. There is a 2% charge for POS transactions abroad and Php 20 withdrawal fee whenever you withdraw using BPI ATMs. Other bank charges may apply when you withdraw from a non-BPI ATM.
I. I lost my card, what do I do?
Call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at 889-10000 (all areas with "02" area code), 1-800-188-89100 (domestic toll-free for PLDT), or +632 889-10000 (mobile phone and international calls) and press 5 to report the card as lost/ stolen, so that the card can immediately be blocked. This is to make sure that your card can't be used by anyone else.
II. The card I lost still has load in it, can I get my money back?
Yes, you may get the remaining funds after you report it as lost/stolen. However, any purchase transactions using lost cards on dates before the card was reported as lost/ stolen will be considered as transactions done by the cardholder and will not be reimbursed.
III. How can I get my money back?
You can purchase a new BPI ePay Mastercard (a card replacement fee will apply), and go to any BPI Branch and request for transfer of balance for FREE. If you are a Deposit Account Holder, you can request to transfer your remaining balance to your Deposit Account by calling our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at 889-10000 (all areas with "02" area code), 1-800-188-89100 (domestic toll-free for PLDT), or +632 889-10000 (mobile phone and international calls). Please note that there is a P50 fee. If you are not a Deposit Account Holder, you can request to get your money back in the form of a Manager’s Check for a fee of P100. You can request for a Manager’s Check at any BPI Branch.
IV. What if I lose my card while I'm traveling abroad, who do I contact?
To report a lost card when traveling, contact our international hotline +632 889-10000 to talk to any of our phone bankers.
V. My card expired but it still has load in it, can I get my money back?
Yes, you may request for a replacement card where the remaining load from your expired card can be transferred to. Transfer of load is free of charge but standard card fees apply for replacement cards. Expired cards for more than one hundred - twenty (120) days are subject to monthly maintenance fee.
VI. I want to have my card replaced, can I get a new card with the same number?
For security reasons, lost and stolen cards cannot be renewed. Instead, you may request for a replacement card that will have a new card number. If your card is expired, you may request for a replacement card with the same number. Standard card fees apply for replacement cards.
BPI Prepaid Cards are not DEPOSIT PRODUCTS, and the value stored is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation and is not guaranteed by the Bank of the Philippine Islands.