Accepted for payment at any Mastercard affiliated establishment in the Philippines.
Conveniently load through BPI electronic channels. One-time loading only.
Load as low as P300 to as much as Php 20,000
Only signature of the cardholder is needed for purchases.
Recipient can use the card for multiple transactions until balance reaches zero
For the terms and conditions, read here.
Loading your BPI ePay Gift Card is easy and convenient using the various BPI channels.
I. BPI Online
1. Log in to BPI Online using your BPI Online user ID and password.
2. Click “Transfer Money” tab, then “Load Prepaid Card” tab.
3. Choose a source account.
4. Enter the amount to be loaded.
5. Click “Load to 3rd party prepaid card”.
6. Key in the 16-digit BPI ePay Gift Card.
7. Click “Next”, then “Confirm” to confirm your loading transaction details.
8. Click “Yes” for the 6-digit code to be sent via SMS.
9. Enter the 6-digit code sent to your mobile number, then click “Submit”.
10. Click “Submit” and wait for the confirmation prompt.
11. The amount transferred will automatically be credited to your BPI ePay Gift Card.
II. BPI Mobile App
1. Log in to the new BPI Mobile app.
2. Tap the Side Menu icon found at the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Transfer”, then select “Load Prepaid Card”.
4. Fill in the required details and tap “Next” to proceed.
5. Get the One-Time PIN (OTP) by tapping "Yes, send me the code".
6. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and tap "Submit".
7. The amount transferred will automatically be credited to your BPI ePay Gift Card.
If you don’t have a BPI Deposit Account, you can still load your BPI ePay Gift Card via BPI Cash Accept Machines.
*Maximum load is Php 20,000
III. BPI Cash Accept Machines
1. Insert your BPI ePay Gift Card in the card slot.
2. Select your preferred language.
3. Select “Cash Deposit” as transaction, then “Prepaid”.
4. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
5. Insert notes/ money bills in the cash slot.
6. Verify your deposit amount and confirm.
Service Advisory: Effective October 1, 2021, we will be discontinuing over-the-counter loading for Prepaid Cards. For the terms and conditions click here.
BPI ePay Gift Card can be used at any Mastercard affiliated establishment nationwide. You can shop at your favorite stores, do groceries, and dine in restaurants that you like with the card. It can be used for multiple transactions until balance reaches zero.
BPI Prepaid Cards are not DEPOSIT PRODUCTS, and the value stored is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation and is not guaranteed by the Bank of the Philippine Islands.