Accepted for payment at any Mastercard affiliated establishment in the Philippines.
Conveniently load through BPI electronic channels. One-time loading only.
Load as low as P300 to as much as P20,000
Only signature of the cardholder is needed for purchases.
Recipient can use the card for multiple transactions until balance reaches zero
Loading your BPI ePay Visa is easy and convenient using the various BPI channels.
I. BPI Online or BPI Mobile App
1. Log-in to BPI Online or BPI Mobile App
Under the Transfers > Select Load Prepaid Card Tab
2. Choose the Source Account
3. Input the Amount to be Loaded > Select Load to 3rd Party Prepaid Card > Input your 16-digit Prepaid Card Number
4. Confirm and input the One-Time PIN that will be sent to your registered mobile number
If you don’t have a BPI Deposit Account, you can still load your BPI ePay Gift Card over-the-counter* at any BPI Branch or via BPI Cash Accept Machines
*Maximum load is Php 20,000
II. BPI Cash Accept Machines
1. Insert your BPI Prepaid Card in the card slot
2. Select “Cash Deposit” as transaction, then “Prepaid”
3. Enter your BPI ePay Gift last 4 digits of your card number for the Personal Identification Number (PIN)
4. Insert notes/ money bills in the cash slot
5. Verify your deposit amount and confirm
III. Over the Counter Deposit
1. Proceed to the Branch Electronic Assistant (BEA) terminal > Select “Other Merchants”
2. Input your 16-digit BPI Prepaid Card number as reference number
3. Input the amount you want to load > Confirm the transaction details and select “Next”
4. Get your Queue Number
5. Proceed to the Branch teller when your number is called and inform her you want to load your card
6. The amount loaded will be credited to your BPI Prepaid Card the next banking day
BPI ePay Gift Card can be used at any Mastercard affiliated establishment nationwide. You can shop at your favorite stores, do groceries, and dine in restaurants that you like with the card. It can be used for multiple transactions until balance reaches zero.
BPI Prepaid Cards are not DEPOSIT PRODUCTS, and the value stored is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation and is not guaranteed by the Bank of the Philippine Islands.