Amore Visa Prepaid Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are Amore Visa Prepaid Cards?
Amore Visa Prepaid Cards are reloadable Visa prepaid cards that can be used to pay for online purchases as well as purchases from shops and restaurants worldwide wherever Visa is accepted.
With an Amore, you can purchase at Visa payWave merchants, or if you have an Amore Visa Prepaid beep™, you can also use it to ride at MRT, LRT, and P2P buses.
2. When will my card expire?
Your Amore Visa Prepaid Card will expire in two (2) years, for cards issued from November 1, 2020 onwards, and in four (4) years, for cards purchased from prior to November 1, 2020
The card is valid until the date (mm/yy) printed on the card below the text "Valid Thru".
3. Does the card have a required maintaining balance?
Your Amore Visa Prepaid Card is a Prepaid Card and not a deposit account, there is no maintaining balance required.
4. If there is money left in my card, will it earn interest?
Your Amore Visa Prepaid Card is a Prepaid Card and not a deposit account, your funds will not earn interest.
5. Is this a credit card?
Amore Visa Prepaid Card has similar features and benefits as credit cards, but it is not a credit card. Amore Visa Prepaid Card is a reloadable Prepaid Card -- you must load the card with money before you can use it to make purchases.
6. How do I check my card balance?
You may check your card balance real-time through Online Banking, follow the steps below:
- Visit BPI Online, click the “Other Services” link below the “login” button.
- Select “Inquire Prepaid Card Balance”.
- Enter your 16-digit Amore Visa Prepaid Card number and press "Submit".
7. Can I check my balance using a BPI ATM?
No. Your Amore Visa Prepaid Card cannot be used at ATMs.
8. Do you issue monthly statements?
We do not issue monthly statements. However, you can view your card transactions in BPI Online and BPI Mobile app if your Amore Visa Prepaid Card is enrolled.
9. How do I enroll my card in BPI Online?
Enrollment in BPI Online is only available to BPI Deposits Account Holders. To enroll your card, visit any BPI Branch and request for prepaid card linking.
10. Who can I contact if I have inquiries or concerns regarding my prepaid card?
For inquires and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
BPI Prepaid Cards are not DEPOSIT PRODUCTS, and the value stored is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation and is not guaranteed by the Bank of the Philippine Islands.